“Everyone is AWESOME!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
San Diego, California
“Everyone is AWESOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

This was a great place to stay! The staff was so friendly and the rooms were nice & clean. This was my second stay there and they never disappoint. Being able to start the day with a good breakfast before heading out for whatever you're doing is fantastic! Not to mention it saves money. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Sherri R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites of New Braunfels. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our new hot deluxe breakfast. Come visit us again soon.

Sherri Reilly

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Dawsonville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

This is a nice property but the real asset is the great customer service, especially April at the front desk. I stay in hotels over 100 nights a year & I am consistently pleased with this property. The freeway is vey close by but the noise was not a problem. I did have a problem with another guest room that was very noisy but the hotel promptly addressed & handled the issue effectively.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Sherri R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites of New Braunfels. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and that my staff took such great care of you. Come visit us again soon.

Lake Charles, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel & very clean!
Our queen beds were comfy & the ac worked great! The free breakfast was good: waffles, eggs, sausage, cereal, yogurt, bagels, muffins, oatmeal, juice & fresh cut fruit. The pool was very clean & hottub was awesome. We had no problem with noise from the interstate or other rooms. Great overall!

• Stayed August 2013
Sherri R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels. I am glad you liked our new breakfast layout with the hot items such as eggs and sausage. Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Flint, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

This place has very happy staff. We arrived late due to being at Schlitterban.Upon arriving there we were greeted very nice . WE reserved two rooms and both were very nice and next to each other as we requested. The beakfast was very good . I will recomand this place a plus to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
I am so glad you chose the Fairfield Inn & Suites to stay during your travels. Thank you so much for the great review and I hope you stay with us next time you are in New Braunfels.

Pearland, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Could hear freeway all nite thats why im posting this at 3:46 am. Still good value and clean... Love marriotts free brkfast but no pets ;(. Fridge in room tooo! Would stay again..... Points from marriott always! Cars are hauling a** dwn i-35 wow@350 in am im glad im in room

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Sherri R, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
I am so glad you decided to stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites of New Braunfels. Thank you for your feedback about your stay and I apologize for any problems that occurred during your stay. I do hope you give us another chance to WOW you.

Fort Worth, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We could not reserve a double queen room, so in order to stay at this hotel, we took a king suite with sofa bed. The king bed was fairly comfortable, but my 13 year old had to sleep on a sofa bed that the springs were poking him all night and you could hear them every time he turned over. We tried putting more padding on it, but it didn't help. The front desk did not have a topper or anything to help (no additional mattress or cot either, they did not even offer more padding).

We stayed Sun through Wed and had to eat in the lobby every morning in chairs due to the dining area not being large enough. We ate at different times each morning, and that didn't matter. The food was sub-par. No one in our group liked the eggs, sausage, fruit, or oatmeal.

Upon arrival on Sun night, I waited at the desk for over a minute, at 1100pm, before the lady even looked up from her paperwork to greet me. That is not good customer service. We left a note in the bathroom asking for 4 towels, since there were 4 of us, and the maid did not comply. We had to go down to the desk every day for an extra towel. The front desk person was always gone or would not acknowledge my 13 year old.

For $150 a night, we did not get our money's worth. We could have stayed somewhere that would give us a State Employee discount and feel like accommodating us. We will not return.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Sherri R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
I want to personally thank you for staying here with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites. I also want you to know that I am so glad you brought this to my attention. Here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites we strive to be the very best we can be and without your responses, we couldn't do it. I will take every bit of information you just gave me and turn it in to a learning experience and we will only strive to do better.

Kalamazoo, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed at this Fairfield Inn location after a visit to Schlitterbahn. I have stayed in Fairfield Inn hotels before and this one would be above average in my book. Unfortunately, my daughter left her sweatshirt in the room. Sherri, the General Manager was very accomodating. She found the sweatshirt and took it to UPS. We received it just three days after returning from our trip back in Michigan. Breakfast in the morning was great as well. We would stay here again given the opportunity.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Sherri R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels. I am so glad to hear you received your daughter's sweatshirt and we look forward to seeing you and your family again soon.

Sherri Reilly

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels? Share your experiences!