We stayed in one of the guadalupe cottages. It was very nice and clean and although the loft is short it was very large and even adults could stay up there as long as they can go up the steps. It was very clean, all appliances worked well did have some problems with the heater/air conditioner. I would recommend the resort leaving directions how to work them.
The only bad I have to say about the resort was the jumping pillow. It is locked up most of the time and had to get someone to unlock it everytime. JUMPING PILLOW IS AN EXTRA CHARGE AND SO IS GAME ROOM so be aware. Everything here closes at 9pm here and often closed up before that if no one is using the room.
Over all I liked this place just wished I had been told somethings upfront.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy all the amenities our year round resort has to offer. The new Great Lodge and outdoor pool opened in 2014. Visit us and you will also enjoy 2 indoor heated pools and hot tubs, 3 laundry facilities, guess fitness center, pool and ping pong tables, horseshoes, outdoor playground, and Game Zone. All RV sites are full hook-up including cable and we have over 80 cottages for rent (nightly, weekly and monthly). With planned activites for both our summer and winter guests and the convenient location to the local attractions, you will want to book your next family reunion, rally or other group activity at the resort. We are only a short drive to San Antonio, Austin and San Marcos ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hill Country Cottage and RV Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hill Country Rv Resort And Cottage Rentals
- Hill Country Rv Resort & Cottage Rentals Hotel New Braunfels