I recently took my 2 grandchildren, ages 10 and 14 to New Braunfels. We stayed in the Comfort Suites and had a great time. The people at the front desk were great and very helpful. The breakfast was also wonderful and lots of things to choose from. My grandson loved the Texas shaped waffles. The rooms were large and beds were comfortable. The room did smell a little musty and I noticed they used Fabreeze in the hallways which did help. No complaints and I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a gold award winning property from Choice Hotels. The hotel offers a free hot breakfast, outdoor pool & spa, free high speed internet, fitness center, guest laundry, and meeting space. We are easily accessible from IH-35 and only minutes from Schlitterbahn, Gruene, and river tubing attractions. If you are in the mood to shop we are a short ride from the outlets in San Marcos and also a short ride to everything in San Antonio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel New Braunfels
- Comfort Suites New Braunfels
- New Braunfels Comfort Suites