“Navasota Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Navasota
United States
“Navasota Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Stay was just fine. Rooms were clean and comfortable. It is very quiet and prices you pay are certainly affordable. If compared to the same hotel in a large city, your cost would certainly be much more.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

vvvvvvk, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn of Navasota, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to serving you again real soon!

Evelyn Melchor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Navasota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I love this hotel, very clean and the staff very professional! The area of town the hotel is located in is close to everything, places to eat and close to the major highway and only 20 to 25 minutes from Bryan-College Station to the north.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

vvvvvvk, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn of Navasota, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you in the near future.
Olive Branch
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Girl that checked me in went over and beyond to meet our needs. Room was beauiful and very clean. Modern furnishings. Shower had very good water pressure and plenty of hot water. Bed was very comfy. Didn't want to get out of bed the next morning! Breakfast was abover average for hotel. Check out process was quick and painless.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

vvvvvvk, Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn of Navasota, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure serving you. We look forward to seeing again.

Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Working in Navasota and stayed couple of nights at Best Western. Check in was easy (had reservation), room was clean, bed was comfortable. Really a no frills hotel but easy access and convenience to work location was great. Last morning was late getting down to breakfast but young lady turned the waffle machine back on for me and offered to get me something else if I needed it. Great staff.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Kerrville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

I spent part of my Christmas vacation at the Best Western and was pleasantly surprised.
The staff was very accommodating and helpful, as I did not want an upstairs room because of the stairs. I was told that there was an elevator and the rooms were amazingly clean. My intention was to spend the one night, after a good night’s sleep following a seven hour drive I decided I would pamper myself for another night. The Continental breakfast was great, unlike the usual I have encountered in my years of travel. I will definitely make BEST WESTERN Inn of Navasota my home away from home in the future.

Room Tip: "Higher floors have less A/C unit noise"
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Houston, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Hotel was clean, bed comfortable. Was unable to connect to internet though I followed instructions given by front desk. The website for the hotel says pets welcome but on arrival there is a large sign that says No Pets. Though I didn't have my dog with me on this trip, these types of discrepancies make me question the accuracy of the hotel's information. Also there was some strange noise coming from the ceiling that ended late in the night.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

vvvvvvk, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn of Navasota, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
We are sorry you were disturbed by some noise. Please let us know in the future and we will gladly move you to a quieter room. As for the pet sign, we have removed it. We do accept pets with a small fee. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future. We promise to deliver you superior service.

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

I was at this hotel last weekend, and was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were nicer than I expected. Very clean.
Breakfast wasn't just the continental breakfast, it actually had scrambled eggs, sausage, and other goods that I really wasn't expecting.
If your going to the Ren. Fest., it's a great place to stay, and you'll miss a LOT of the traffic!!!
Well worth it.

Room Tip: As stated earlier, it's a full breakfast. Eggs, sausage, yogurt, coffee, waffles... Not a rest...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Evelyn Melchor

Been to BEST WESTERN Inn of Navasota? Share your experiences!