“Great Place To Stay!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Nacogdoches
Nacogdoches
“Great Place To Stay!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Great Staff. Wonderful Breakfast. High Speed Internet.Kids enjoyed Wonderful Pool.Reasonable Price.Will Return. Wal-Mart Down the street. Gas Station open 24hrs. Was very peaceful. Two Resturants in walking distance.Loved It!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
MANAGEMENT44436, Manager at BEST WESTERN Northpark Inn, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank you for your positive review! We enjoy having wonderful guests like you stay with us. We look forward to serving you in the future! Thanks....Carol Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I was on my way to houston but was too tired to keep driving the three hours. I saw the Best Western off the high way and decided to pull in. The staff was friendly and gave me a room on the first floor. I was in a room by the pool. My room was in the middle so I couldn't park in front of the room, only downside. The rooms were clean and spacious. I enjoyed that the sink and mirror were not in the bathroom. They had HBO so I was able to watch my favorite show. Wifi was very fast. Breakfast had plenty of variety. My favorite were the Texas shaped waffles. Check this hotel out.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
MANAGEMENT44436, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Northpark Inn, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Luling, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Best Western North Park Inn is a very good hotel to stay at! My name is John Fowler I stayed in room 215. And it was a very clean room, the AC was pleasant I had a nice view of there pool. The hotel is very well kept. The whole entire hotel staff was very nice and polite. The morning breakfast is delicious and has various stuff to decide from. Bed sheets were clean, cable was good, and WI-FI was good. I will highly recommend anybody to stay in that hotel. I will most definitely be back to stay!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
MANAGEMENT44436, Manager at BEST WESTERN Northpark Inn, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Mr. Fowler, let me just start by saying thank you for taking time out of your day to provide feedback to us. Your review is a great help in improving our hotel.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. The entire staff is looking forward to seeing your friendly face here at our hotel.

Thank you.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

I am a frequent traveler and spend most of my time on the road for work and pleasure so I have seen them all. This property gave me all the bang for the buck and then some. The front desk clerk was courteous, respectful, and a huge help with directions. The rate was very comparable and was well worth my stay. The room was as clean as I have seen and the bed was very comfortable. I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the area!

• Stayed July 2013
Dp41486, thank you for the wonderful comments you had about our hotel. Your feedback is much appreciated.

I am very delighted that a frequent traveler, like yourself, enjoyed our hotel. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (936)560-1906.

Texas City, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I loved this place from check-in to check-out. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They were very attentive of our needs. I'm very big on hygiene...I must say that the room and bathroom were in a very very good condition. Overall I had a great experience at the right price and location. I will definitely stay in this hotel for my next trip.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
MANAGEMENT44436, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Northpark Inn, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire staff, we have had the pleasure of having you as a guest.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Thank you.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Overall it was a nice place to stay at. There are restaurants close by which was a plus. The room was well kept and service was also great!
Their complimentary breakfast along with coffee was good to get me going in the morning.

I know where to stay next time I visit.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for the positive survey review! We look forward to your stay in the future! Thanks....Carol Patel
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

The staff was very friendly and I got checked in really quickly. They had a good breakfast variety and great coffee! The room was clean and the service was great. They had ample parking and the pool was very well kept.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
MANAGEMENT44436, Manager at BEST WESTERN Northpark Inn, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
thank you so much.

Been to BEST WESTERN Northpark Inn? Share your experiences!