Pro's: close to where you need to be (food, highways, etc). Internet was fast, breakfast ok.
Cons: Front desk staff could be a little nicer. Asked for a quiet room and got a room across from the elevator. I also stood infront of them for 5 mins while they were on the phone and didn't acknowledge me. My room was kinda dirty. There was smudged makeup on the comforter and the carpet really needs to be cleaned (it felt greasy). My thermostat also gave up in the middle of the night.
Overall you could guess I was dissappointed with my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Nacogdoches is located right off Highway 59 in east Texas, just three miles from the historic downtown area. Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free high-speed internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center or keep up your workouts in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nacogdoches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nacogdoches
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nacogdoches Hotel Nacogdoches
- Hampton Inn Nacogdoches
- Nacogdoches Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Nacogdoches