“my usual” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
chireno
“my usual”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I like the big burgers and I always have to get a frozen margarita. I think the best. great taste-just right .

Visited March 2013

Greenville, TX
“A Big Chili's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Bigger than normal Chili's, everything was very good, service, food, all well done! We had great service folks and they were attentive and the food was good and served promptly.

Visited February 2013
“Best Chili's I've been to!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I come to this Chili's pretty often and the food and service is always great. A few of the waitstaff recognize me when I come in and always take care of me. I've never had any problems with their food or service at this location.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Slow service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

The Chili's in Nac. has had a problem with slow service for years. Having "team" waiters does not help at all. This restaurant often has long waits, yet tables needing to be bussed are visible. The food is fine, but it really should not take 45 minutes to grill a burger. Every time I go I vow not to go back. I wait 4-5 months hoping for a different experience, but that has yet to happen. I am convinced the only reason this Chili's survives is because of the lack of decent places to eat in Nac.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Garrison Texas
“Friday night at Chili's.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and I both love to eat at Chili's because of the variety. I love the honey chipotle chicken crispers. I always substitute their salad for the corn and fries. My husband likes the burgers and fajitas.

• Visited October 2012