This hotel was great. The rooms were very clean and the beds comfortable. The staff (college girls) was very nice. We enjoyed our milk and hot cookies that they had in the lobby that night. The breakfast was good. Their cinnamon rolls were yummy and the eggs were pretty good. There were plenty of other items to select from, also.The staff member that worked the breakfast area was extremely nice and cheerful (an older woman). She made sure the breakfast area was well stocked at all times. The toilet in our room was slow in flushing so you had to make sure you were careful about the amout of toilet paper you flushed at at one time. It took several flushes sometimes. I wanted to watch a movie that was listed on the movie menu, but it was unavailable until December. That was about the only disappointment we had. We enjoyed our stay and would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites - Nacogdoches
- Holiday Inn Nacogdoches
- Nacogdoches Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Nacogdoches
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nacogdoches' most attractive and only newly renovated hotel, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites offers outstanding service and the finest accommodations in the Nacogdoches area. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites provide large comfortable rooms and suites that are designed with today s traveler in mind. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, we offer a bountiful complimentary breakfast including our signature Express Smart cinnamon rolls and Smart Roast coffee. Relax to the soothing sound of water cascading over the pool's beautiful rock fountain or settle into the comfy great room while you may be treated to the sight of native whitetail deer feeding and playing in the meadow behind the hotel! We provide a 24 hour business center tailored to your corporate and/or leisure needs, and after a long day, enjoy fresh baked cookies and milk nightly! Centrally located in East Texas, Nacogdoches is 120 miles NE of Houston, 90 miles SW of Shreveport, LA, 160 miles SE of Dallas and 70 miles SE of Tyler. Nacogdoches is the home of Stephen F. Austin State University, located 5 miles N of the hotel. Being the oldest town in Texas would suggest that there are historical museums and sights to see, walking tours, and shops available to guest who want to spend a little time in the area. Let Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nacogdoches be your home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Nacogdoches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.