“great service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Denton, Texas
“great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Very friendly waitstaff at this location. Food met our standards of other IHOPs for breakfast menu too.

Visited May 2013

81% Recommend
Lake Charles, Louisiana
“Great place to stop and eat while traveling throigh Mount Pleasant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

We were looking for a quick lunch. It is a new facility and seemed to be well mamaged. The greeters were friendly. We had a young baby in our groip and the waitress brought items for her to play with. Food was good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Longview, Texas, United States
“Need a good Breakfast??”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

I'm a local and we don't have many sit down breakfast restaurants and thankfully we have this Ihop for when I feel the need ..
But for those of you traveling and if your around here at the time I so recommend , exspecially if Jeff or Angel are working and even ask by name for them , then you won't go wrong for sure. Now u may think I know them personally but I do not , just have been treated like I was their only table and like I was at a five star resturant , and believe me I have been and they sure would have a job there too . Anyways there is plenty to choose from and something for everyone and haven't had a disappointment yet . So don't hesitate getting off the beaten path for our Mt.pleasant IHOP!! :)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere