“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2306 Greenhill Rd, I-30 Bus. US 271, Mount Pleasant, TX 75455   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Mount Pleasant
San Antonio, Texas
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

My family and I travel a lot and have very high standards for the hotels we stay in. To say we were pleased with our stay is an understatement. We came to check in pretty late since we were just passing through headed to San Antonio. The gentleman at the front desk (Josh I think was his name) was so friendly and informed us of all the amenities on the property as well as the breakfast times. We had planned on sleeping a few hours and leaving bright and early, but we decided not to rush...my wife used the gym that morning, we had a great breakfast and I was even able to print some reports in the business center. I just wanted to spread the word to fellow travelers this is a great clean property with very friendly staff, which is hard to find these days. They definitely exceeded our expectations :)

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Monique A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Thank you so much for the kind words. Josh is one of our newest members and has been a great addition to our staff. We are excited that he was able to make your stay comfortable and provide you with information about our hotel.

Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Conroe, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Stayed here in early Jan '14 with my family of four. Booked a King 2 bedroom suite on the Holiday Inn site, but reservation showed up (apparently) as a plain King suite (no formal second room - which we needed). Also STRANGELY the reservation showed up as being booked through TRIP ADVISOR - which my confirmation email and booking site never indicated (I still had the quote and confirmation screens up on my computer when I arrived). Worked out the problem with some adjustment in rate - aggghhh! Consolation was managment (all levels) were nice.
Overnight had problems with sticky and noisy bedroom door, internet bumping me off after each page and a pull out sofa that was untenable even for my 8 and 9 year olds. (SPRINGS!)
Addressed concerns the following morning with management. GM and Sales Manager worked attentively to address concerns, direct maintenance and make the appropriate adjustments.
Overall the property is a trusted name and is well kept. Everyone has problems from time to time, it is all in how you handle them. Five stars for professionalisim, empathy, action and making sure things were handled to my satisfaction.
We all make mistakes. You can not ask for more than someone who is willing to take responsibility and make corrections. Thanks!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Monique A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Thank you for taking a few moments to provide your feedback of your stay. We hope all our guest experiences are positive while traveling to our property but in some cases we understand that things may happen that might not meet our guest expectations. It's what we do from that moment that will make a difference to our guest. In your case we understood your concerns and we worked with you and your family to resolve it prior to you leaving the hotel. Once again, we are thankful that you gave us a opprotunity to make it right and a chance to improve our service so we could continue our goal of being the best hotel in Mount Pleasant TX.

College Station, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

This is the third time that I have stayed at this hotel; it was perfect once again. Everything was spotless clean and in perfect condition. The breakfast was fresh and as good as any that I have had at a Holiday Inn Express. The staff was polite and very helpful. Just another great experience here; I'm sure I will be back.

Room Tip: I always ask for a room that is AWAY from the adjacent interstate highway.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
We are very lucky that we have had 3 chances to earn your business and each time it turned out to be what you expected. I hope the 4th time we get your business again and I am sure we will continue to offer the best service your now coming to expect.

Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

I have to say that this is by far one of the nicest hotels in east Texas. I stayed here for 16 weeks and the staff was just outstanding every week of my stay. The breakfast was great every morning and very hospitable. If you are in this area and you need a place to lay over during travel I would highly recommend this Hotel. The suites are a huge plus. The staff on the front counter works as a team almost synergistically. Nicandra Ferretiz is excellent with the breakfast area and has the right attitude every morning while dealing with multiple guests. Seriously folks!... I felt like they were my extended family of course you have to do your part with communication too but you get what I mean. ;)

-Lewis 2013

Room Tip: If you go please try the Suites.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much! We are absolutely thankful that you gave us the opprotunity to be your accommodation choice during your 16 weeks of training. It was a pleasure meeting yourself and your family. My staff enjoyed seeing your smile everyday and we wish you luck as you move forward in your new career.

Thank you and please do not forget us!

Jacksonville, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Thanks to the sales manager, Roxie, for the help! She made all of the details perfect for our stay!!! I know that you are busy with other things, but not once did I get the feeling that you did not have time to deal with my situation. I appreciate the hospitality, Kalee

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Monique A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Kalee,

Thank you so much for your great feedback! Roxy is one of our most valued employee's because she like many others in our hotel go beyond the normally to offer excellent service. I hope that we will see you soon again. Thank you for making us your hotel choice in Mount Pleasant Tx.

Monique P.
Hadley, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stayed there 2 weeks ago after a long road trip. It was almost 11 at night and Jennifer was very friendly, which is much appreciated after a rough day.
The hotel was very quiet and clean. Breakfast was amazing and Brenda at breakfast was helpful and pleasant. I always try to make it a point of asking the names of friendly staff, and you have excellent people working for you.
If we pass by again, this is defenitely our choice!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Monique A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Deborah,

I had a huge smile on face when I read your review. 1) we are very grateful that your stay met your expectation and 2) that Brenda made a lasting impression on you! She and the rest of the staff continue to use our guest feed back to work on improving our service and I hope that each of our guest are leaving with the same impression as you did.

We hope your next trip through earns us another visit to our hotel!

Monique P.
Cypress, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I have stayed at many hotels for work and I must say that Gabriel Gaytan has not only been so nice and professional but he has answered EVERY question that I have had and gone ABOVE and BEYOND what I expected. He is an asset to your company and with him behind your desk I can guarantee you will get repeat business. I can say that after my stay at your hotel the next time that work sends me this way I will definitely stay at your hotel just for his customer service even if it is an extra 23 minutes out of the way it is beyond worth it! This world needs MORE Gabriel's in it!!! So hats off to you Holiday Inn for recognizing potential in such a bright and young up coming man!!

Room Tip: Two words.....GABRIEL GAYTAN!!!! Ask him what kind of room you want and he can suggest it
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Monique A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you so much! Have been very lucky to have Gabriel on our team. He works very hard to make sure all our guest have a pleasurable experience like yourself. We are thankful you picked us for your travel accommodations and we look forward to seeing you again.

Monique Amador

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!