“Excellent!!” 5 of 5 stars

Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Mount Pleasant
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

The "greeting" is always a good indicator of how the experiance will be at your stay at any hotel. Hampton Inn at Mount Pleasant is always a great greeting you get when you stay the. The rooms greet you with fresh clean smells. The beds are very comfortable. The breakfast is great with many choices of items to get you going in the morning and the staff, well, the staff is what makes this hotel a great experiance!

• Stayed August 2012
Jennifer B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Hello Lbrevard!

This is Jennifer with the Hampton Inn and Suites, Mount Pleasant. Thank you for such a great review! We pride our selves on having the best staff in the area and I will be sure to pass on to them that their top notch customer service is being noticed! Thank you for staying with us! We hope to see you again soon!

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

This was my 2nd stay at this location. The desk staff is always very friendly and professional, and make you feel welcome. As with all Hampton Inns, the hotel is very clean and modern. It is in a quiet but convenient to get to location.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Jennifer B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this review, August 12, 2012
Good day, Kenneth M!

First, I'd like to thank you for your positive review. It's very nice to hear that our hard work is being noticed. We strive to give every guest the best experience and I am very pleased to know that it's appreciated! We hope you'll stay with us again soon. Thank you again for choosing Hampton Inn and Suites!

Beechgrove, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Friendly desk personnel make you feel right at home after a long day on the road. Once you get settled in you can come down to the lobby from 5-7 PM for a free bottle of beer or wine and some snacks while you relax. Breakfast, like all Hampton Inns, is very good, especially the coffee. We make the trip from Nashville to Austin frequently, and always try to stay at this Hampton Inn, it's a real credit to the Hilton chain.

Room Tip: The hotel is located away from the highway, so most any room is fine.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Hello TNBoy!

Thank you for such a flattering review! I am so excited to learn that your stay was exceptional. We look forward to seeing you again during your next trip to Austin!

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I didn't know what to expect but I was definetly pleased. We held our family reunion in the larger event room. We hooked the ipad up to the sound system and had a great time. We spent the night in a suite and enjoyed a delcious contiental breakfast which exceeded my exepctations as well.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Jennifer B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Hello Angelab214!

Thank you so much for your review! Your family reunion was a pleasure to host and I'm very glad that you had a great experience! It's also rewarding to hear that you enjoyed our brand new meeting room. We spared no expense, hoping to provide the most state of the art equipment for your use, including iPad hookups as well as various other amenities such as flat screen televisions, ceiling mounted projector, customizable color lighting and a mobile dance floor.

We hope that you'll opt to choose Hampton Inn and Suites, Mount Pleasant for your family reunion in 2013!

Urbana, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

My daughter and I pulled in here on our way back from orientation at Texas State. It was late and we were exhausted and had a long way to go the next day. It was lovely to walk in and ask for a room and be welcomed and accommodated! The young man at the front desk was so sweet, kind and friendly. The room was large, clean and very comfortable. It was very quiet. I found myself wishing we could stay longer. Great breakfast with healthy options. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Jennifer B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Good day Sophie109!

I just wanted to say thank you for your positive feedback! I am so very pleased that you and your daughter had such a pleasant stay with us while you were in town. We are definitely looking forward to being your lodging choice in the future. Have a wonderful week!

Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

My husband and I visited Pittsburg, Texas some years back and I had a bad hotel experience and vowed to never return. My second trip got somewhat better but it still was not up to par. Two years ago we returned and hit the jackpot at the Hampton Inn in Mt. Pleasant,TX. We got a suite and everything about our stay was great. The was spacious and clean---what more could I ask for?

On my way to Texas again next week and I've already got my reservations booked for this hotel. There are not many hotel options in small towns but this hotel makes you feel like you are in the big city. Being close to restaurants was also a plus!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
Hi there, Kdjohnson69!

Thank you so much for your great review! It's always a pleasure to learn that we're living up to the high standards that we've set for ourselves. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Louisiana, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012 via mobile

Cannot say enough wonderful things about this hotel- everything was perfect from check in, special requests, breakfast, check out, exercise room and indoor pool. We had a bad experience and did not even finish checking in across the street and wound up here without a reservation- it was a great decision. If I'm ever back in the area- I will definitely stay here again and highly recommend everyone else stay here also!

• Stayed May 2012
Jennifer B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
Hello msim42!
My name is Jennifer and I'm the assistant general manager at Hampton Inn and Suites, Mount Pleasant. On behalf of myself and my staff, I'd like to thank you for your positive review! We strive to make every guest feel as though this is their "home away from home!" So it's especially rewarding to hear that we're meeting our goals! We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Mount Pleasant!

Hampton Inn and Suites

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant? Share your experiences!