“We'll be coming back now, ya hear!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Mount Pleasant
Dallas, Texas
“We'll be coming back now, ya hear!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011

This hotel was one of the best hotels my family and I have stayed at. The rooms are spacious, the staff are more than accomodating and friendly. The only minor hicckup was on our third stay the fridge didn't work properly.

Room Tip: Check prices online and with the hotel itself.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Port Huron, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2011

We checked in with excellent assistance from the staff. Dinner recommendations from the front desk were spot on too. Our room was immaculate and beds were very comfortable. The shower was perfect too. The rates were lower than other hotels we have stayed on during our lengthy trip across country. The hotel is very quiet and our room was truly smoke free. That is not the case in so many places. We would definitely stay here again. Breakfast was typical for this type of chain and well maintained.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Hot Springs, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2011

I can not say enough good things about this Hampton Inn & their employees. They went above & beyond the call of duty to help us during our recent stay. I highly recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
Fontana, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2010

This hotel is really nice; and best of all NEW!!! I love new hotels (as you can see by reading my reviews). So when I had to stay at this hotel out in Mount Pleasant I was ecstatic. I can’t say a lot about Mount Pleasant, other than it is small and remote. But this hotel is much better than the best in towns many times the size of this small East Texas town. I had a really wonderful upgraded suite (Diamond VIP), but the hotel in general is very nice, and my room is not the only reason that I rated this hotel highly. Being new it is very clean. It also gets high marks, because it wasn’t noisy during my stay, which means that it either wasn’t very busy or the walls are constructed with some type of noise-proofing. I am not sure which it is, so I can only say that it was quiet during MY stay. I would definitely stay at this hotel again when I am in this part of the country.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2010

What a little jewel along the road in between Texarkana and Dallas! I was traveling alone with my two small children and this hotel was fantastic. I was given a room upgrade to a suite. It was HUGE. It had a mini kitchenette, a fold out couch with a hideabed, a large very comfy King sized bed, a large vanity and ample bathroom. It also boasted a 42" flatscreen LG TV and a decent desk.

My kids and I were super comfortable. We also spent some time in the wonderful indoor pool! It was so relaxing and we had the whole place to ourselves.

The staff was friendly and attentive to our needs when we asked for more towels and they called to check to make sure that our room was satisfactory before we had been there for too long. The breakfast was satisfactory with egg omelets, pork sausage patties and biscuits and gravy along with your typical continental breakfast fare.

I would definitely stay there again! It's a wonderful place!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Ndog
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2010

Summary: 1 year old hotel off interstate in small town. No complaints. It was nicer than the majority of Hamptons due to it's newness. I'd stay there again.

Location: Right off of I30 in Mt. Pleasant TX. Not much around the place.

Cost: Typical Hampton price, I think I paid $100/night.

Hotel/Amenities: Small business center with currently non-functional printer. Small pool and fitness rooms. There was also a small convienence market for snacks and such.

Service: Very good. They do a Mon-Wed free beer thing with snacks and the woman at the front desk was more than happy to let me use her printer in order to print a few documents from her printer since the business center's was out.

Room: New, typical Hampton accomodations. 37" flat screen TV, but no digital channels.

Bathroom: Clean. again, typical Hampton.

Food: Hampton typical. The eating area was quite spacious with vaulted ceilings and a few flat screens tuned to the news stations.

Non-Hotel comments: there's few food options nearby, but an IHOP and a Mexican restaurant are within walking distance. The Mexican place was decent. Ended up eating Italian at a place within a mile (Anthony's, I think). It was horrible and I would not recommend it. The town is also dry, but if you join a free 'club' by giving them your name/address you can then drink.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
kaleyroberts, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this review, July 26, 2010
Thank you so much for your Trip Adivsor review of our hotel. I see that most of your remarks were positive and I appreciate that and will be sharing the positive feedback with the staff. However, I noticed you had a few negatives in your review and I just wanted to respond and let you know we are taking your thoughts seriously.
We have been having issues with our business center printers and with keeping them in working order. Therefore, we have hired an outside company to bring in a printer that will be monitored by the staff and kept from being uninstalled and broken by individuals in the business center. This installation should be complete within the next two weeks.
We are a dry town and therefore, you do have to join the private clubs at the restaurants before they can serve you alcohol. I am glad that you were able to take advantage of our manager's reception where we serve free beer and wine to our guests. Please let me know if you are coming to town again and if there are any special requests that you might enjoy.

Again, thank you for your nice review and we look forward to having you stay with us again.

K. Roberts
Director of Sales
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2010

We travel to Mt. Pleasant frequently to visit my partner's family. We're not the kind to stay with relatives, so we hang out at the Hampton Inn and Suites when we're in town. We've been staying here since it first opened. The staff is friendly, the rooms exceptionally clean, the corridors are quiet. The inn is very secure. The breakfast is standard fare - don't expect anything fancy, but it gets the job done. If you can, get the suite - extra room to move around, nice wet bar and seating area. All in all, we love this place!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
mercurysqueen,

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. I am glad to see that you are a regular guest and can attest the to sustained high level of service that we aspire to offer each guest that stays with us. Please let me know if I can do anything for you and I hope that you are able to stay with us again soon.

K. Roberts
Director of Sales

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant? Share your experiences!