“You have to try the fish tacos!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 69 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Established in 2012, we aren't snooty or pretentious. We just want you to enjoy an enjoyable experience on your evening out. Sit back, relax and enjoy, let us do all the work. We are not a restaurant that offers wine we are a wine bar that offers excellent food. Intimate, warm and casual you'll find Cozy Grape Wine Bar and Bistro is THE place in Montgomery to enjoy a glass of wine, craft beer or a premium cigar. Located in the downtown Montgomery winery district, come meet your friends from work, clients or family in the restaurant, on the patio or in one of our upper deck balconies. Enjoy the casual atmosphere and outstanding food in our dining room or popular back deck/patio. We are available for private business meetings, receptions, and special functions for our customers. On the patio, Cozy Grape Wine Bar and Bistro is cigar and cigarette friendly. We are also dog friendly. Rover, Sasha or Scooter is always welcome on the front patio and we even have treats for them. No matter your preference, you will always get excellent table service, high quality food and drink at a reasonable price in a relaxed setting.
Houston
“You have to try the fish tacos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

My husband and I love this place. It is cozy, it is quiet, and it is romantic without the high ticket price! They have excellent food and wine. We have tried most things on the menu, but I would recommend the black olive tapenade and the fish tacos! So so so so GOOD! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

• Visited August 2013

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
“Great Patio Dining - Wonderful Wine Selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Wonderful Memorial Day Weekend Brunch. Perfect weather for outdoor dining on the patio. Great Sunday Brunch, Mimosas and a wonderful wine list. The best selection in Montgomery! When you are in the Lake Conroe Area, don't miss this great restaurant. You won't be disappointed!

• Visited May 2013
Missouri City, Texas
“Small Town Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We visited the Cozy Grape at the recommendation of the Hodge Podge Lodge owner. The restaurant was busy without being crowded. We did not order wine with dinner, but the next day we attended a tasting at the Retreat Hill Winery, which supplies the wine, and loved it. I had the tomatillo chicken enchiladas, which were filling and well done, but not the best I've ever had. My husband had the steak and it was excellent. (Wish I'd ordered the same.) Service was very good. Our young waiter did a great job, and made us smile (okay, laugh a little) when he proudly told us that they have a "real chef."

We would return the next time we are in Montgomery.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Montgomery, Texas
“It is Cozy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

The Cozy Grape is a quaint little cafe in Montgomery Texas. The good is expensive and is good but not spectacular. The atmosphere is nice. We did not drink wine. We took our children and there is no kids menu or food items tailored towards children. It was an okay experience. Maybe it would be better if we were wine drinkers.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Beaumont, Texas
“Wonderful atmosphere and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I recently had dinner on a Saturday night here at the Cozy Grape. My first impression upon walking in the door was WOW! I was not expecting such a nice place and atmosphere in such a small town. We were greeted immediately and shown to our table (I had made reservations online). Our waiter was Jeremy and he was attentive (but did not hover) to our every need. There are many delicious looking items on the menu so it was very hard to choose but finally I chose the grilled shrimp and my husband had the salmon. Both were very good as was the wine we chose to go with dinner. To finish off an excellent meal, we shared a piece of vanilla bean cheesecake that was out of this world! I would highly recommend this place for a gathering of friends or family or for a "date" place for couples.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tom C, Manager at Cozy Grape Wine Bar and Bistro, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
We are so glad that you had such a positive experience with us. We can't wait to see you back again soon to try some of new desserts!