My family and I spent Memorial Day weekend here --- it was WONDERFUL!!! The pools are amazing - 2 "kiddie pools", a lazy river, a huge family pool, an adults-only infinity pool and Jacuzzi. They also have a beach area for the lake so the kids can make sand castles and swim. There was a firepit and they served s'mores beachside - a wonderful treat for the kids and I. The rooms are clean and spacious. My husband and I hit the driving range while our daughter (5) went to the kids camp (which she loved). The only downside was the food - we had to leave to eat --- the breakfast buffet was below average and so was the rest of the food. But, there are quite a few nice Mom-and-Pop restaurants down Highway 105 to check out. We will be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed as the perfect retreat for a team building experience or a family getaway, La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa is a resort destination located on beautiful Lake Conroe an easy hour north of downtown Houston that provides the ideal setting for highly productive business functions, extraordinary social gatherings, rejuvenating family vacations, and romantic couples getaways. La Torretta is an easy getaway – a place to go for a great meal, a workout, a round of golf, or for some pampering at the Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa, Lake Conroe, Texas Hotel Montgomery
- La Torretta Lake Resort And Spa, Lake Conroe, Texas
- La Torretta Del Lago Hotel
- La Torretta Del Lago Resort