“What an awesome spot for a railroaded.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Café
Good for: Special occasions
Good for: Special occasions
Monahans
“What an awesome spot for a railroaded.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

I dread working in west texas every time I head this way. The only diamond in the rough. Service was personable. The restaurant is a new experience in texas. The whole environment seems set up or design by someone with experience. The food was great and even though there is an oil boom the prices are still fair. Can't forget it is definitely well airconditoned and serves cold beer.

• Visited August 2014

Texas
“Monahans is moving on up!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Having grown up in Monahans, I was surprised to find out that a restaurant like this had opened, but was excited to try it out. It is such a nice addition to this small town! Food was great and service was awesome. The atmosphere is beautiful and very classy, and there was live jazz music while we were there. The upstairs area would be great for a party or rehearsal dinner - I just wish this had been opened when we got married in Monahans a few years ago. Hope that I can try it out again soon!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I had the Tilapia, my mom had the Rib Eye steak. They were both very good. The waiter, Michael, was very polite and friendly. The atmosphere was nice.

• Visited July 2014
El Paso, Texas
“Diamond in the rough”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

This oasis in the desert town of Monahans, Texas is a very pleasant surprise. I have had a decent array of their menu,from the chicken fried bacon, to the tilapia. Recommend to all of my hotel guests.

• Visited June 2014
Coppell, Texas, United States
“What a find!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We drove into the town on a back road, with lots of empty store fronts, not very excited at our prospects for a meal. The cute lights outside caught our attention and we figured it was worth a try. What a find in West Texas! It is quiet, cool, jazzy, with good food and a friendly staff.
My friend and I each had a salad. They were good portions, fresh food, and tasty. Yes, we even tried the chicken fried bacon. We travel this way a lot will be sure to return.

• Visited June 2014