“Nice place, good food, great staff” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 118 Restaurants in Missouri City
Cuisines: American
Comfort, Texas
“Nice place, good food, great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

A casual dining place for after "whatever". Come as you are. Food is good and plentiful. Staff is very helpful and seem genuinely concerned that your meal is good. Never had a bad experience, even 10 minutes before they closed. Did not rush us, though of course we were respectful of their wanting to go home.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Missouri City, Texas
“We love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

We eat here probably once a week! Food is great and it's nice to have something near Sienna that's not Mexican!! My only complaint is that it's always freezing inside! It's casual, family friendly and have great food that's a bit different than just your usual bbq, burger or chicken place! It's not super cheap but the portion sizes are large.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Houston, Texas
“Very good minus a few small things...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

We've driven past it hundreds of times, but weren't sure what we'd get inside. I mean, we got that it was a pork and chicken place, but the whole "upscale eatery" threw us- especially since the few times we've seen people going in and out- they looked like they were dressed for date night. The night we did try it, it was just a bunch of families like us wearing everything from from workout gear and sweats to nice jeans. So, we at least felt comfy and didn't feel over or under-dressed.

There was a long wait to place our order, but the food arrived pretty quickly. I tried the Pig's Delight sandwich. I saw it come out for another person and realized I'd ordered WAY too much food, but I was game. I enjoyed the components of the sandwich, but I didn't really feel like everything went together. I mean- I love the egg on a sandwich trend, but it got lost with the sauce, mayo, ham, bacon, and pork loin; however, I'm choosing to blame the hubby on this one b/c he ordered my egg and didn't get it done sunny side up as I prefer. The shaved ham had nice taste but also stood out from everything to the point where it felt out of place. The bacon was well cooked, but the pork loin immediately separated from it's fried breading...which was fine b/c it was very heavy and tasted a bit overcooked (which I guess may be done to ensure the actual pork cooks fully- but still). The actual pork inside all of that breading was very tasty and tasted awesome with the sauce, mayo, egg and bacon. The sandwhich was so soupy from the sauce and mayo that I had to eat it with a knife and fork and gave up on the soggy bun altogether. I know it doesn't sound like it- but I actually really did like what I ordered. I wish that the menu noted that it came with chips and a spicy pork and beans (which was YUM) b/c I ordered a side of mac & cheese not knowing this. I liked the mac & cheese, but felt like it needed a little more cheese and salt (I LOVE mac & cheese in general and am very picky). All in all- it was still decent mac :)

My husband got the chicken fried chicken- loved it- cleaned his plate! My older daughter got the mini corn dog kids meal which is nothing exciting, but my younger one got the chicken tenders and they were AWESOME!!! - to the point where I think I'd like them RIGHT NOW! Talk about craving!!! In fact, the only down side of the kid meals was the overcooked fries. It almost felt intentional...like they wanted them to be a lot more cripsy than normal. They tasted OK, but I guess I just like a more fluffy potato center in my fries.

The atmosphere is also kind of neat. Love the classic paintings with the hog and chicken faces and my older one would like to borrow the large chandelier in the center of the place. i.e. it would like nice in her room (ha- like it would even fit!). We'll definitely go back- especially since it's pretty convenient for us.

Visited January 2012
Sugar Land, Texas
“Yep- this place has nothing to do with harleys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011 via mobile

This place has really good food. We have brought several friends to eat here several times and have never been disappointed in the food. The atmosphere is great - it's a casual environment. Try it!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bixby, Oklahoma
“No this is NOT a biker Bar !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

great Food great prices....... Try the Chicken Fried steak and top it of with the Bread pudding

• Visited November 2011