“great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 8 hotels in Mission
brownsville, United States
“great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Great Hotels to stay in plus love the rewards. I even used my rewards for this specific night and i only had to pay $20 dollars for a Delux King size suite. It had a fridge, desk, living room, great restroom, and a great view. And thats not all they also have a big gym and great continental breakfast. Oh i almost forgot about the pool. The pool was very clean and big. I have been staying with La Quinta for many years and i recomend them to all my friends and i recommend the their Rewards program. Specially if you have a business or travel alot for work these Hotels have great affordable prices for all type of businesses samll or big. Everyone will enjoy the rewards. I gain rewards with all my business trips and then use the reward points like today on my personal trips with my wife and kids. I love it.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Valley H, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mission at West McAllen, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
We are so pleased to hear that you had a splendid time with us here at La Quinta in Mission/West McAllen, it truly is motivating to hear and keep in mind when we are working.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay, it really does warm our hearts. You will always have a home here with us at La Quinta. We hope to see you again soon, and please do let us know how we can improve and accommodate you and your family for the future.

Feel free to contact me, Christina Sanchez, to (956)581-7772 if you ever have any suggestions or concerns, I'd be more than happy to speak with you!

42 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Orange Grove,Tx, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

We had an awesome stay at this Hotel, easy and quick phone reservations, quick check in, lobby area is beautiful, the afternoon & night clerks were very nice and courteous, I recommend this Hotel for pleasure or business trips, competitive rates

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Universal City, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Location good, other than being on a Texas one way access road, so if headed in other direction must do the turn around at exit further away. Would have been nice to have access to Bryan Road from property. We thought the waffles were great and hubby enjoyed eggs both mornings. One complaint is the water saver shower head. Not terrible, but really do enjoy pressure when showering. Rooms were quiet and well insulated. Staff all seemed very friendly and helpful. Would stay again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Valley H, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mission at West McAllen, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay here at the La Quinta Inn & Suites West Mcallen/Mission, your response is most appreciated. It is pleasing to hear that you and your husband enjoyed our accommodations and found that our staff was cordial.

We will be having our inventory manager look into ordering and updating our shower heads to better accomodate you the next time you stay with us.

Thank you for choosing to 'wake up on the bright side' and we hope to see you sooner than later!
Murphy, TX
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

While visiting my in-laws who are Winter Texans, I chose this La Quinta based on price and Trip Advisor reviews. This is a not a terrible place by any stretch, but it is not living up to its potential either. The room was spacious with a large flat screen t.v. and nice sitting area. The bed was comfortable. However, the heat didn't work, and it was very cold in the room during the night. The blanket on the bed is thin and cheap. Ditto the free breakfast. The waffle was doughy as the waffle iron was not hot enough and did not cook it through. The packaged breakfast syrup was awful!!! It tasted like swill. The property appears to be relatively new and is convenient to the Mission hospital. With more investment and attention to detail, a more attentive desk staff, this could be a very good property. But they are not there yet.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Valley H, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mission at West McAllen, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Thank you ‘Revdrmike’ for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us.

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for the a/c issue you experienced in the room. Your feedback is very important to us and I will address this issue with our Chief Engineer so he can find and fix the problem.

Our number one priority is to assure that our guest have a great experience while staying with us. While reading your review, it appears that you were not satisfied with the offered breakfast. Our staff will be reviewing alternative food selections to assure a pleasant breakfast experience.

Please feel free to contact me at the hotel directly 956-581-7772, I would be very happy to speak with you further in regards to the aspects of your stay.

JORGE RIOS
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I usually come in 2-3 times a month and stay for one night at a time. At chek out, katy is very nice and generous & at chek in ady was also very nice. I had not seen ady work the afternoons for a while and im very glad i did this past time I stayed. She always has the most nicest smile and is very fun to conversate with. This hotel is always my choice when i come down from s.a due to the fact that it is very clean and the staff is amazing and very very hospitable. Keep up the great job and I will keep comming for all my work related and family related visits.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Mission at West McAllen? Share your experiences!