“Mission, TX Pastime” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Mission, Texas
“Mission, TX Pastime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2010

Growing up in Mission, TX I remember my parents taking me to Taco Ole once a week. I am not exaggerating. This went on for years. And throughout those years the food has continued to impress me and give me the same feeling of home. A must-visit restaurant in the Rio Grande Valley!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Harlingen
“Best Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2008

I grew up with TEX-MEX food and was around when this place opened. This is great Valley food. We no longer live close enough to visit, but anytime we are in the area we definitely patronize this restaurant. I also cannot see the mediocrity in the food, though the ambience could stand some improvement in a couple of their restaurants.

Boston
“Tops in the Valley”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2008

Taco Ole had great Mexican food. The family style eating and great service made things very comfortable. I didn't try the buffet or BBQ, but had several Mexican plates. It's certainly better than others in the area. I went to several in the area. I can't imagine why someone would say it's mediocre.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The food is mediocre.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2008

The food is mediocre.

Been to Taco Ole'? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Taco Ole', register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.