“Number One in My Book” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Mineral Wells
North Augusta
“Number One in My Book”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2011

We recently stayed here for 3 days. I had two rooms and there were 4 of us. I have to say that I have traveled to many places and stayed in many four star hotels, but this was right up there with the best. The whole staff was kind, courteous, and helpful in all that they did for us. I would highly recommend that if you are in the area; give this place a chance to show you how business travel should be done. They made made us feel like we were at home.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2010

I stayed at this property for business during my trip to Mineral Wells. I've stayed here a number of times and have always been very satisfied. The hotel manager (although I don't generally like foriegners) was well spoken, attentive, and very professional. The location of this hotel (just on the out-skirts of town, but near the golf course & other restaurants) was optimum for me. The rooms were clean and smelled nice - and the bed linens were freshly laundered. The rate was reasonable (in fact less than the other nearby hotels of the same caliber), and well worth the offered service. The internet was fast, and the wireless connection was easy to use. All in all, DEFINATELY the best value for the money.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2010 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed here twice. Both times we enjoyed a jaccuzi room! We have not had any complaints. Its always clean and the Staff are always friendly and helpfull. If anytime we need a room in the Mineral Wells area this is where we will stay! The manager is extremely nice person!

• Stayed September 2010
Lewisville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2010

Nice rooms, great service, good price. I'd recommend the hotel to anyone looking for a comfortable and relaxing time.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2010

The front desk staff was super nice and very welcoming... They even knew what I was going to ask before I even asked for it! A good variety breakfast was included in the room rate which was nice, and parking and WiFi are free too, which is a big bonus these days. The room was larger and cleaner than I expected, there was a king-size bed, a small loveseat, granite counter on the vanity and the flat screen TV gave a very modern feel. The room was very quiet...I could not hear any noise from the outside, hall or other rooms. I would stay there again if I needed a place in the Mineral Wells area.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Naperville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2010

My g/f and I stayed a few nights and had a very stay, excellent service from everyone. will go again. Thank you

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Sonora, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2010

In a time when we experience very little or no customer service at all, Gennie Baker went above and beyond to provide what I consider to be excellent customer service! I called her from California wanting to surprise my mother who was staying at this hotel over Mother's Day. Not only did Gennie provide some suggestions, but she was also well informed regarding what type of payment would be accepted. She offered to take care of all the arrangements when she left work, purchase a gift certificate and kindly bill my credit card. She took care of everything right down to including some chocolates with the gift certificate for a special mother away from home on Mother's Day!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo

Been to BEST WESTERN Club House Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!