“The best customer service ever had!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Mineral Wells
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Forney, Texas
“The best customer service ever had!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I have stayed at lots of hotels for work. I have to give this location the best customer service. With out a question I will stay there for now on and I refer everyone I know there. The rooms r clean service is great the management is excellent.
5 stars thank u

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Sam G, Manager at Comfort Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Michael.
Thank you for your response. It is our goal to go above and beyond to take care of each and every guest. We strive to provide an experience that makes you want to return to Comfort Suites Mineral Wells TX. stay after stay.As a Comfort Suites for guest service we pride ourselves on quality and services. We want nothing but the best for our guests.Again Thank You see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

My family and I stayed here to visit family in the area, when we walked in we were made to feel right at home, the staff here was warm and welcoming, the lobby is just so beautiful with the most beautiful chandelier! Our room was clean and large enough to comfortably accommodate our family of 5, the desk clerk provided us with extra sheets and a blanket for the fold out sofa bed, and when we noticed that we forgot to pack our toothbrushes, she gave them to us with a smile at no extra charge. The kids loved the indoor swimming pool and the work out center. The breakfast was hot and wholesome, with a breakfast staff working to keep things fresh and full. after breakfast we decided to look into the area history and found the lady working in the morning to be knowledgeable and fun. The whole staff at the hotel is just wonderful and made us to feel like we were part of their amazing family.
Thank you, Sam and the rest of Comfort Suites for making our stay here memorable!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Chantel.
Thank you for your response to Trip Advisor regarding your stay at theComfort Suites In Mineral Wells TX. We try hard to make everything as clean and comfortable as possible. I will share your comments with the staff as well.We are glad that kids enjoy indoor pool and fitness center.
We look forward to see you again next time you come to Mineral Wells.Again Thank You.
Waxahachie, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

First I went to check in after a long drive and had to wait because there was no receptionist at the front. Finley checked in and started bringing in our stuff when the lady said I need your credit card to run a pet deposit ( this is after I already paid online and asked if I needed anything else and was told no) so I had to ask what the fee was because she was just going to run my card without telling me the fee. ( I had no problem with paying a pet deposit just wanted to know the cost) after paying the deposit we went to our room which was a suite with two beds and a hideaway couch bed. We had 4 adults and 1 child and two small dogs. My daughter who is 8 was excited and wanted to pull out the hideaway bed and get it ready when she took the cushions off and threw them down we seen a nasty blood stain on one of the cushions and a pee stain on the mattress. We went down to the front desk and let the lady know and the first thing she said was I can't give u a refund because you paid online and we said we weren't asking for a refund we just want this taken care of and this is not something we should have found if the Rooms are cleaned correctly. The receptionist kept arguing with us and said that's not something they would know about if the cleaning staff didn't tell them. She didn't know where the extra cushions were kept and the owner was driving and she could text him but she don't know when he could respond because he doesn't believe in texting and driving so it could take a while before she could have it corrected. We asked for sheets and she said she would bring us some. Not even five min later she knocks and has two new cushions she said the owner stopped at the store and called her back. At this point she is still rude and said that she can guarantee the stain was not there the night before because someone had just stayed in the room. She also said that the cleaning staff only cleans the top of couch. Once again she said I can't give you a discount off this stay because you paid already but we will give you discount off your next stay with us and we said we are not asking for any discounts or anything. ( we will not be back to this hotel so we don't need any discounts) Later that night we looked at one of the queen beds and it looked like someone threw up on the side of the bed. We didn't even say anything about that it would have been a waste of time. The next morning we went down to breakfast which wasn't great. But no one was at the front desk a man was standing at the desk for a while and just walked out because no one helped him. While checking out no one asked how our stay was or anything all they did was take the room cards and I had to ask if that's all we had to do and he said yes and we left. This place really needs better staff. I would never have staff like this at my office they would be gone. The most Horrible customer service ever!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Sam G, Manager at Comfort Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear Melissa B.,
First of all, I apologize that our front desk clerk was not readily available at the moment you walked in. Understandingly, after a long trip any wait you have to endure is quite frustrating. I would imagine it would be especially hard traveling with 4 adults, 2 children, and 2 dogs.

Please accept my apologies for the housekeeping issues you experienced during your stay.
Upon check out I was the person you spoke to at the front desk and I meant what I said, I truly value you as a customer, and would like the opportunity to make it up to you.

We hope you will give us chance in the future to change your opinion about our customer service, because we take pride in our guests and care about their overall experience when staying with us.

Warmest Regards,
Sam
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

The stay was an amazing experience!!!...the staff extended kindness and compassion during a difficult time for our family. The rooms are large clean and pet friendly:)... Complimentary breakfast was very good. ALL the staff was professional, friendly, and courteous. Accommodating our needs above and beyond expectations.!!
Thank you Michelle:)...and the rest of the staff:)!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Sam G, Manager at Comfort Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Julie
We appreciate that you took the time to review our hotel. It is our goal to consistently ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations to all of our guests. I hope that Comfort Suites Mineral Wells is your preferred hotel when you are in the area again.Once again Thank You so much.
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here, while visiting Possum Kingdom Lake. The staff is very nice. I forgot to bring my iPhone charger, and the hostess let me use her personal charger. The indoor pool was the perfect temperature. We had a great stay. We would definately stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013
Sam G, Manager at Comfort Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Large room with king bed and love seat/hideabed. Bathroom was nice and roomy for a hotel bathroom. Clean.
Bed was COMFORTABLE! Flat screem TV was nice, and the mini fridge kept my milk nice and chilly!
Laundry a little pricey, but I needed clean clothes! DIdn't try the breakfast. Didn't visit the pool.
I was satisfied!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Sam G, Manager at Comfort Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Mr Jeffrey.Thank You for staying with us. We greatly appreciate your business. Your comments have been shared with the staff members.I hope you try our breakfast and indoor pool next time you visit us.Hope to see you soon when you return in town.
Abilene, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Our family is having a family reunion (Dolores reunion), and because we have always had a "Wonderful Experience" at the Comfort Suites in Mineral Wells Texas we are staying here again. Several of our family members will be traveling from out of town and they too will be staying at the Comfort Suites. The manager "Sam" and his staff always make us feel right at home. The amenities are endless, we always enjoy the great breakfast, pool area, and rooms. The warm chocolate chip cookies that the hotel provides free for a mid-day snack are delicious and appreciated. Thank you Sam for a "GREAT" hotel and we look forward to staying at the Comfort Suites.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dolores, Thank You for review.I am glad you and your family enjoy staying with us and we are glad to make you feel Home.It take team work to make things happen and i am proud my team members and i will share your review with them.I am glad you enjoy Chocolate chip cookies.I am looking forward to see you all again and it will be my honour to serve you best service.See You guys soon>>>>>>

Been to Comfort Suites Mineral Wells? Share your experiences!