“Great Mexican Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 44 restaurants in Midlothian
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
“Great Mexican Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

This is the best place for Mexican food in Midlothian, Tx. The Diablo Shrimp Taco's fantastic, so much shrimp that they wouldn't stay inside the taco! You must go eat here if you are ever in Midlothian, TX. You will not be disappointed! They also have a place ove in Waxahachie, TX as well.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

76% Recommend
Fort Worth, Texas
“Chicken Fajita Tacos for Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

My bride and I enjoyed chicken fajita tacos and tortilla soup for lunch. The tacos were made with corn tortillas, which I prefer to flour. The three tacos on the plate were savory and filling.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Bland food, very loud atmosphere..we won't go back”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We try and support the local restaurants/businesses in Midlothian so my husband and I decided to eat at Compuzanos on a Friday night. The restaurant was very crowded and very loud. We were seated by a large table of people who may have had one too many margaritas and were all talking VERY loudly. In order for anyone else in the restaurant to have a conversation they would also have to speak very loudly so the atmosphere was noisy and not very enjoyable for a relaxing night out. I never understand why restaurants seat couples near large groups or children?! Our food, although plentiful, was very bland and forgetable. Our waitress had to be asked three times if we could have some napkins as when we were seated, there were none and their salsa is a bit on the runny side - oops! We were also suprised to find out they only had one beer (Bud) on draft so that was also disappointing. I had a Margarita swirl and I've had much better elsewhere. There are much better Mexican food restaurants, although not local, but worth the extra 15 minute drive, so next time, we'll drive on.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Good enchiladas but a bit pricy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Campuzanos has a nice Spanish ambiance and a good lunch special. But for this reviewer, who loves Mexican food, I struggle giving this restaurant a score above average.

The food is good, we typically eat there during their lunch special and can order a couple of enchiladas with rice and beans for $6. Of course it comes with chips and salsa as well. The service is fine, always polite and friendly. But, their dinner prices just seem to be a bit high for the type of food you get. I have eaten at other Mexican food establishments for less.

Summary - they do have good food, a nice ambiance, but a bit pricey for my taste.

Visited November 2011
Dallas, Texas
“Very good restaurant, massive portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

Decided to try this local Mexican restaurant as it always looks very busy and after two visits I have to recommend this place. The service is very good and depending on what you order the portions are massive. I ordered the Chimichanga and size-wise it was just too big for one person. I also ordered the Guacamole for an appetizer and it was very good and freshly made. Price wise it is an affordable place and not overly expensive. In all, give this place a try, I certainly will!

• Visited August 2012