“my favorite stay in west texas” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #23 of 38 Hotels in Midland
Anna, Texas
“my favorite stay in west texas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This my favorite property to stay in when I travel to west Texas. The employees at both the front desk and restaurant greet me by name each time I walk through the door and are a pleasure to deal with. The property is undergoing renovations but it is not intrusive to the guests.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Galveston Island, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed at the Baymont Inn while waiting for our cruise. All the employee's are helpful, and very nice. Would stay here again without the Cruise.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I can say that I have been to the baymont a few times and my last visit I was very impressed by the the positive change in the housekeeping dept! There was a very big improvement of the cleanliness of the rooms! First impression when I walked in the room, fresh, ac was on and clean. Shalinda was very attentive making sure I had everything I needed ! Great smile and I could feel the sincerity in her concern. I will be back to the baymont next time I'm in town! Keep up the great work!

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Keene, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Midland / Odessa Texas area is no place for a vacation by far but the Baymont Inn and Suites is an oasis in the rough. As soon as I walked in it smelled like fresh cookies and the reception staff was very courteous and informative. The room smelled good and was very clean. No hard bed and pillows with nicely updated features like flat screen tv's, marble counter tops and nice shower. The complimentary breakfast was better than most and everything was fresh. I have had to stay in town before and there are not many places I would recommend but this place I would certainly do again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Midland Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn and Suites Midland Airport

Address: 10000 Airport Road, Midland, TX 79706
Location: United States > Texas > Midland
Ranked #23 of 38 Hotels in Midland
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn and Suites Midland Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Baymont Inn and Suites Midland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn And Suites Midland Airport Hotel Midland
Best Western Midland

If you own or manage Baymont Inn and Suites Midland Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.