“Johnathan took care of my problem” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #23 of 38 Hotels in Midland
Grand Prairie, Texas
“Johnathan took care of my problem”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

i wrote the review about leaveing my cooler in room Johnathan called me on Saturday said he would check it out and try to find the cooler and call me back which he did and told me couldn't find the cooler but sent a gift card in the mail to replace it for me . He was very nice and all about customer service. the hotel is lucky to have him working for them.
Linda C

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
A_Ybarra, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn and Suites Midland Airport, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
If the gift card did not get to you, please feel free to contact the hotel directly so that we can look into this issue. Thank you and have a good day.

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Celeste
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I am in Midland tx working. stay at the baymont in Midland.
I have been here a week already and will be here for the month of september.
johnathan check me in and he make it fun, he does his job very will.
All the staff here are great. They have a very good breakfast.
rooms are very nice. This is my third business trip to midland and i have stayed at
the baymont every time it like a home away from home
thanks to all at the baymont.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Laura L, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn and Suites Midland Airport, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. I'm happy to learn that your overall experience was quite positive, and in particular that you found all team members to be helpful and friendly. Thank you for your loyalty and kind words.
Norman, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I am a teacher and will be traveling to Midland this month for a state-wide conference. After many calls to local hotels and finding out just how expensive rooms are in the area, I called this hotel hoping their pricing was somewhat reasonable. The person that answered my call, I believe it was Jon or Jonathon if I recall correctly, was absolutely wonderful in helping me. He explained he was in training but would help me any way he could and he did just that. Instead of trying to price gouge me like other hotels did, he took time to find a rate for me using my AARP discount that I could use which helps because of my limited budget as I'm sure all of you other teachers can relate to...LOL. Jon also told me they offer a courtesy shuttle which saves me the expense of renting a vehicle, etc as I would've done. I look forward to the upcoming stay and conference and appreciate the class act by the gentleman whom booked me. Highly recommended!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experiences interacting with our team. Our team really is passionate about "taking care of their guests" and it's rewarding to know that it shows. I will be sure to share and celebrate your feedback with the entire team. Thanks for your loyalty and your support!
Wichita Falls, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have stayed here throughout the past 5 years and I have to say I am very disappointed that managment would hire a head house keeper with such little reguard for her housekeeping staff and customers. I would be EMBARRASSED to even sign her checks. throughout the past few months of being here on company business I have witnessed her degrade, roll her eyes, and totally disrespect other staff which infuriates me seeing this. I, myself am a supervisor and would never tolerate such conduct! This young lady has spoken to me on many different occasions at which time she has actually told me personal issues about her staff that is no ones business, especially a CUSTOMER! When I see her I literally turn the other way. Over all hotel experience is satisfactory, but definitely HIRE BETTER SUPERVISORS!!!

Room Tip: Every room I have ever gotten has been about the same quality
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
We have held meetings with our supervisors to improve their developmental habits. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has made you. In your next future visit, I assure you that this will not happen again. Thank you very much for your feedback. Have a great day.

Grand Prairie, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

It was clean
I left my cooler in room when i checked out we were doing a event at the horseshoe so when it was over i went back to get it was told it wasn't turned in so went to the room but its not there looked all over the hotel manager called housekeeping but they said they didn't see it
manager told me she was sorry and would replace everything . she told me she would send gift card to replace it but i have called 3 times and told she not there would have her call but she not returning the phone calls
Makes you thank how many people have had things come up missing

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
My apologies for the loss of your cooler. Due to the incident, I have sent you a gift card to replenish the cooler and whatever was inside of it. If you have not gotten it, please call the hotel directly and let me know so that I can make sure this is investigated. Thank you and have a good day.

Baton Rouge
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Breakfast was terrible no coffee no forks food was cold. If i have to pay 180.00 i would like a better breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

My apologies for the inconvenience of your experience in our breakfast area. I understand that it is an inconvenience to our guests not to have items put out such as forks and coffee and how the frustration reached its limit for you. We are looking to improve our breakfast area so that this does not happen again. I hope that when you are in the Midland / Odessa area you come and give us another chance. Thank you for your feedback. Have a wonderful day.

Operations Manager

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Midland Airport? Share your experiences!