“Breakfast was terrible no coffee no forks food was cold. If...” 2 of 5 stars

Special Price
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #20 of 35 hotels in Midland
Baton Rouge
“Breakfast was terrible no coffee no forks food was cold. If...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Breakfast was terrible no coffee no forks food was cold. If i have to pay 180.00 i would like a better breakfast.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

A_Ybarra, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn and Suites Midland Airport, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
My apologies for the inconvenience of your experience in our breakfast area. I understand that it is an inconvenience to our guests not to have items put out such as forks and coffee and how the frustration reached its limit for you. We are looking to improve our breakfast area so that this does not happen again. I hope that when you are in the Midland / Odessa area you come and give us another chance. Thank you for your feedback. Have a wonderful day.

Annette J Ybarra
Operations Manager

128 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Wichita, Kansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I am having a terrible experience at this hotel. First I am given a room that was not ready for occupants (i checked in close to 4pm). I immediately called the front desk when I walked into and found my bed not made and the bedding wadded up in the center of the bed and had no towels. I was then given a new room. Second, when i went to deadbolt the door, i found the deadbolt and the holes for the deadbolt do not match up. The hole needed to be made higher. If the lock was actually tested after the hole was made it would have been obvious. I barraded my door with a chair tucked into the bathroom entrance and the latch across. Third, i had been out in the sun and heat and when I got to the hotel i went to the vending machine to get water. The machine would not take my dollar, quarters or card. Luckily i noticed the fitness room had water, so I kept retreiving water from the coolers there. Lastly, i went to the business center to print out my boarding pass for my flight the following morning. Only to come to a printer that apparently recently had ink catridges installed, but not completely setup. So i completed the process so I could print. Then come to find the printer that was in the business center wasn't even added to the computer. I attempted without luck, by this time I had enough left the business center and went back to my room. If i was staying more than one night, I would find another hotel. The price paid for this room was not worth the shotty quality i walked into. I realize this area is in the middle of an oil boom, so people will pay the extraordinary high prices for low quality; however, maybe you should visit the hotels in Williston and Minot, ND. They are in the middle of an oil boom as well and have exceptionally better hotel quality and service.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
A_Ybarra, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn and Suites Midland Airport, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
I apologize for the inconvenience of your stay. You, as our guest, should not have been encountered with a dirty room. At the front desk, water is offered free of charge. I apologize that you were not aware of that. I, also, apologize for the inconvenience of your safety. The business center printer is now working and you should not have any problems with it again. We would love for you to come back and see us and give us another chance. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Annette J Ybarra
Operations Manager

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Midland Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn and Suites Midland Airport

Address: 10000 Airport Road, Midland, TX 79706
Location: United States > Texas > Midland
Ranked #20 of 35 hotels in Midland
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn and Suites Midland Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Baymont Inn and Suites Midland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn And Suites Midland Airport Hotel Midland
Best Western Midland

If you own or manage Baymont Inn and Suites Midland Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.