“west texas trip!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 38 Hotels in Midland
Grass Valley, California
“west texas trip!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I stay here a lot on business and its a great hotel.The food is good at the restaurant and the little bar is the best ever! they treat the customers like family,great time with great folks cant wait to return!!! thanks so much!

Room Tip: all the rooms on the 3rd floor have been painted and are nice!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
A_Ybarra, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn and Suites Midland Airport, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. We always appreciate your comments. This feedback is what makes us continue to grow. All of your kind words have been expressed to the staff. Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you in the near future.

Annette J Ybarra
Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Alachua
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

The accommodations were very good. Bed and bath room met my needs. The breakfast room was poorly maintained and food was scarce. Had to open the cabinets myself to get creamer and things to eat with. It was nice to have flowers in the lobby, but they were mostly dead or dying flowers.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Laura L, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn and Suites Midland Airport, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
I sincerely apologize about the breakfast issues that occured during your stay. While the unexpected can happen, clearly we can and should have done better on your recent visit. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and I hope we can serve you again in the future.
Mundelein, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

On April 9, 2013, at about 6:00 pm while traveling through Texas on Motorcycles we got caught up in a good old dust storm (remnant of winter storm Walda). We exited the highway and contacted the 800 reservation system for the Baymont in Midland TX and were given three reservations which we guaranteed with a credit card. Upon our arrival approximately 40 minutes later we were told by the front desk clerk they had no available rooms. The clerk admitted she saw the reservations but said there was nothing she could do. During our attempt to hold her accountable to the reservation, she lied to us repeatedly above the sequence of reservation events and even the time our reservation was placed.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Laura L, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn and Suites Midland Airport, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Please consider accepting my personal apology for your experience with the front office. Our team is passionate about providing genuine care and hospitality. Your encounters with our team were unacceptable and steps have been taken to make sure we don't make the same mistakes twice. Thank you for your business and I hope in the future we will have the chance to show you what we are all about.
Murphy
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Was in room and about 7 o'clock another guest was given my room key. He went back to the front desk and clerk gave me a call. She asked when I checked in and when I was leaving. I told her about 5 hours ago and in the morning. She never said sorry about the confusion and she made me feel that I was the one at fault. A nice apology would have been nice.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

I wanted to first thank you for choosing the Baymont Inn and Suites for your most recent stay in the Midland area. I know there are many hotel options to choose from, and the fact that you chose our hotel is very much appreciated! I also want to thank you for taking the time out of your day to provide us with feedback. Feedback is the utmost important to ensure you have an enjoyable stay next time!

In response to the issues you encountered during your stay, I sincerely apologize. It is never our intention to leave a sour taste in any guests' mouth after visiting our hotel. I want to reassure you that we are addressing your problems and each individual involved has gone through specific training relating to the matters in order to avoid them in the future.

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Midland Airport? Share your experiences!