“Nice improvements but needs more work” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Garden Midland

You added Wyndham Garden Midland to your Saves list
Wyndham Garden Midland
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3100 W Wall Street, Midland, TX 79701 (Formerly The Midtown Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #17 of 38 Hotels in Midland
“Nice improvements but needs more work”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Got a suite at the hotel it was a nice room with a L shape couch and clean room. The mini refrigerator was freezing my drinks but wasn't my main issue there was no ice machine on my floor had to call and ask where the ice machine was. The bathtub was dirty and the shower curtains did no justice on keeping water off floor I had to use most of my towels to get it clean. I will recommend this hotel but best to book online much cheaper then doing it in person

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
MidtownhotelGM, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Midland, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are working hard to make the proper improvements. I apologize for the inconvenience caused with your mini fridge.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at (432)699-4144.

Wyndham Garden - Midland, TX

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Abilene, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

JAVI at the front desk is the best at customer service. I arrived early and he called the cleaning staff and found me a clean room to check in to. Every time I stay here he remembers my name and what floor I prefer to stay on. He does everything to make sure the customer is happy.
I also needed a late check out that he accommodated, with no hesitation. If you need a corporate rate agreement set up, Cory is a great help also.
The breakfast was great also.
Thanks
For everything Wyndham.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We agree whole heartedly that Javi has exceeded in the customer service industry. We are proud to have him on our team.

Humble
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

After checking with several hotels and being shocked at the prices, I chose Wyndham Gardens because their prices were more reasonable. We were very pleased with our room. It was newly remodeled, very clean and supplied with everything we needed. The breakfast was delicious, an omelet made to order. The was also a complete breakfast buffet and most surprising, gluten-free bagels! I was most impressed. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are continuing to make improvements within the property. Thank you for acknowledging our hard work.

Weatherford, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2014

I was a bit concerned about this hotel after reading some negative reviews on another website. They were so wrong! This is a great hotel with friendly, helpful staff. Our room was kept immaculately clean and there were very nice shampoo, conditioner, soaps, shower cap, and even a little packet with cotton balls, Q Tips, and a tiny emery board as well as a hairdryer. There was a nice sitting area, a desk with good lighting, and a large flat screen TV. The bed was comfortable but the bedding was my only complaint, they have a comforter in a sheet like duvet cover--that's it--no sheet under it. The comforter/duvet combination was way too hot but with no sheet you were left with no cover. The pool and whirlpool (indoor) were delightful and we took full advantage of them. Both the pool and the whirlpool have handicap chair access. Do not miss the breakfast! For $10.99 there is a hot buffet and an omelet station. Wonderful waffles and all the extras. The coffee was excellent. I hope by giving a detailed description as well as review I can encourage others to try this hotel. We are certainly glad we did and we will stay there again.

Room Tip: I doubt there is a bad room in this Hotel but we did appreciate being close to the elevator as I hav...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
MidtownhotelGM, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Midland, responded to this review, November 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Thank you for acknowledging our hard working staff and the amenities we offer at our hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to use and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Midland, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2014

Midland is a tough place to get a hotel due to the oil and gas industry. This is a great place to stay and the staff and management are very professional. Javier has always got me in when I have had last minute reservation problems. Many Thanks!!! Room are newly remodel and smell great. The bed are New and you'll get a great night sleep!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

It is always a pleasure to hear our staff went above and beyond to accommodate our guests. Javier in particular is a great asset to our team in more than one way.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2014 via mobile

I won't get into long details, but, I had an issue that the hotel was very sensitive to. they accommodated me and I really felt like I was treated well as a guest and that my business was appreciated. (as somebody who spends a lot of money traveling that is appreciated)
The rooms were very nice clean. flat screens, modern furniture, nice bathrooms and showers and good products in the bathroom too:) The breakfast in the morning was fresh & delicious... I made a point to remember the guy at the desk,his name was Javi, I was impressed how sweet, yet professional and polite he was.. and so to him in particular I would like to thank for a great visit and made me feel welcome in Midland, Tx

S. Alexander

• Stayed October 2014
MidtownhotelGM, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Midland, responded to this review, October 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Javier is an exceptional Guest Service agent who we value dearly.

Wyndham Garden Hotel - Midland, TX
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2014

Per Matthew, Javi is simply the best Reservation Specialist at Wyndham Garden in Midland.
Laser Tech, Inc. Sales, Technicians, and Vice-President have stayed at Wyndham Garden in Midland for the last four years. The rooms are outstanding... Matthew Seymore, Business Development and Quality Control for the Cabling and Network Infrastructure Department is accommodated at least 6-8 days a month. He always asks for Wyndham, comments "Awesome! Thank you" but disappointed when he is unable to lodge there...

Room Tip: Sitting at pool side is a nice place to drink your coffee...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
MidtownhotelGM, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Midland, responded to this review, October 7, 2014

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to use and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. We value each and every employee. Javier has been with the company far longer than anyone else. We would not be were we are today without him.

Wyndham Garden - Midland, TX

Been to Wyndham Garden Midland? Share your experiences!