“Clean and Convenient” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cedar Park, Tx
“Clean and Convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

I love the rooms in this La Quinta. They are clean and roomy. I like the layout. There is a seperate bedroom area and living room/work area. The bed is comfortable. The free breakfast was fresh and good. The hotel is in a convenient location. The staff was very friendly.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Our RV's electrical system went haywire so our air conditioning and refrigerator (full of food) shut down. Temps outside 110-115 degrees! With 2 large dogs my son, mother and husband in tow we were limited to La Quinta since they are the only hotel that allows dogs in that area.
Our room was new and very clean. High ceilings made it seem larger too.

The employees allowed us to empty our refrigerator FULL of food into their employee fridge in housekeeping so it didn't go bad.

The breakfast had waffles, bagels, eggs, bacon, muffins, juice & coffee. Good variety.

We were there 2 days while our rv was repaired. Luckly the price that week was reasonable ($139). Which is in heard of these days in Midland.
My husband works in Midland/Odessa and these hotels can be in the $200+ range often due to the oil industry boom. This is definitely one of the new/nicer hotels.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

The rooms are excellent and very clean Love the staff you are greeted when walking in housekeeping staff is very friendly and helpful and do a good job in cleaning rooms and when you stay do a good job at cleaning. Very comfortable beds and breakfast was great. Have a very good selection for breakfast I will be staying here again on my trips to midland.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Lafayette, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

I was traveling on business with a co worker and upon arrival we were greeted with warm welcome and fast service. The rooms are nicely updated, clean, and comfortable. The only complaint I have about the rooms is that the beds are super soft. I like a firm bed, but if you like soft a plush, this is the place for you! Cookies are always available downstairs along with coffee. We were told that in the future they will offer a warm appetizer bar in the evenings for guests which I think would be a great perk guests.
Breakfast items at this location are a step up from most other LaQuinta's I've stayed at and it does not go unappreciated (even though I never eat breakfast). Getting to the hotel can be a tad confusing and if you leave you have to loop around to get back. Cracker Barrell is right next door and more tasty goodness is less than a half mile.

Room Tip: Third floor is the best!
Beaverton, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

An earlier review talks about being dog friendly. Perhaps they need to become a kennel because there were more dogs than people when we stayed there last week. Everywhere you went it smelled like dog. I love pets and there is a need for pet friendly hotels, but have a limit.
They sure do love the color orange at LaQuinta. But at this one everything had this sickening orange smell to cover god knows what. Maybe is what the dogs were leaving behind.
When I went to make coffee in the single cup coffee maker the first morning there was still the old coffee pack in the basket from whenever the last person made a cup. Yuck! Hope they changed the sheets between guests.
We were there four nights. One day we never did get a maid service, even after my wife called several times. Apparently since she had the “Do not Disturb Out Sign” out till 10:30 that means no maid service.
The next day when we did get maid service, there were still small pieces of trash on the bathroom floor.
One plus was the breakfast was pretty good for this type of place. One day the scrambled eggs even had sausage bits in them. The woman who was doing the breakfast service was fantastic.
If you are heading North on Loop 250 go a little farther North and stay either at the Holiday Inn Express or Hampton Inn. I have never stayed at these particular ones but have never been disappointed at any others. This was my second and last time to ever stay at a LaQuinta. The other one was in Sedona Arizona and was even worse then this one.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
Everett, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

I had a great time staying at this hotel. Not only was it dog friendly but they had a full breakfast which I've never seen at any other Laquinta I've stayed at. I will be choosing this hotel for my next time in Midland.W

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
lq6020gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Midland North, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Midland North La Quinta. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

La Quinta continuously strives to create memorable moments with our guests, through people first service and clean comfortable accommodations. We stand by our commitment to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations.

We will see you soon.

Courtney Treiber

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Midland North? Share your experiences!