“wc access not” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Artesia, New Mexico, United States
“wc access not”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

Wheelchair accessible is most important for me and most all of the places I have been too are not, Texas is suppose to be up to date with this particular problem,

Midland, Texas
“My new favorite place in Midland!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

I was looking on tripadvisor to see if there were any places in town I hadn't heard of. I ran across Casa Del Sol's review and it looked good. I'm so glad I found this place!!
It is a little hole in the wall joint just east of downtown. We went around 6pm and it was not too crowded (Friday night, too!) when most places in town are PACKED by now. The salsa is always my first impression, and it did not disappoint!! It was so fresh there were large chunks of tomato and jalapeno in there. I ate the bowl by myself. I had read a review about the Mexican stir fry so I decided to give it a try. I ordered the beef and chicken. It was so good! Everything tasted so fresh. My wife ordered beef enchiladas and really liked them too. It has a kid-friendly menu, too. Most of the Mexican restaurants in town do not.
We will be going here often!!

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Midland, Texas, United States
“Unique Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

Casa Del Sol has a unique selection of foods for our area. They are not the run of the mill Mexican resturant. I love the nachos and the skillet plates. Service is also usually good and quick.

Visited January 2012
midland
“little gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

i thought i had this place hidden to myself and a few of my friends. we will come here when the other places are impossible to get into. but now, it is beginning to catch on and is quite busy and has trouble keeping the staff. the food is typical texmex but very tasty.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wylie
“Excellent food, good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

The Baja fish and Tequila fish dishes are very good for a restaurant so far inland. We'll stop there again.

• Visited January 2012