I have stayed here alot of times in the past few months, we stayed in a double king bed that the beds was separated by a room, had kitchen with frig microwave no oven, great wifi, big comfy beds 2 bathrooms, no pool though and said no dogs and we travel with a very house broken dog who brings the leash to walk him. thats really the only bad thing. Very nice lady that cleans the rooms, I dont know what other ppl has seen we have stayed in two different rooms and both were great we stay like a month at a time. nice paint and but really awesome beds.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn - Midland Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn - Midland Hotel Midland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn. Our Midland, Texas hotel is conveniently located off exit 134 via Interstate 20. We are a newly constructed two story extended stay property with 72 beautifully decorated guest rooms. Each guest room is equipped with a complete kitchenette that includes a coffeemaker, microwave, and refrigerator. Our guest rooms also feature cable TV with HBO, complimentary hi-speed wireless Internet access, irons, ironing boards, and complimentary local calls. Wake up to a tasty complimentary continental breakfast served fresh daily. Additional hotel amenities include fax/copy services, vending machines, and a convenient on-site guest laundry facility. Our friendly and experienced staff is available 24 hours a day to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Midland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.