“Great food! Wait staff was wonderful, I love great restaurants where the owners are there!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Italian Village Ristorante

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I finally made it to this great restaurant, it was definitely worth the wait! I had the lasagne it was wonderful!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Chisinau, Moldova
“Unexpectedly Awesome Italian!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

This was an awesome experience. Great service. Had a lunch with friends. Looking at the place at first I was not sure as to what my impression would be. They honestly exceeded my expectations. The food was great and the service was very good. A feel of a European Italian small restaurant.

Visited October 2012
Houston, Texas
“Average/good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

The waitstaff and hostess were wonderful. The atmosphere is perfect for an intimate evening. You don't feel rushed, and you can talk to your dining companions. The food is not superb, but it's good for Midland.

Visited March 2013
Midland, tx
“Don't understand the appeal of this restaurant”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

The only meal I have ever enjoyed was the stuffed pork chop, and it is only a dinner special so you never know when it will be served. This place wants to be fine dining with its quiet atmosphere, all male servers, low lights, slow courses and expensive menu. Reservations recommended for the weekend. However it falls short. People sow up in jeans and t shirts and wear their ball cap. The food is not that good: my pork chop was tough, another's veal was tough, and another's chicken (the special) was tough. The spaghetti and meat balls were fine. Vegetables were tasteless and rubbery. Tiramisu is same as Olive Garden and any other restaurant. The server and I almost got into an argument twice. He refused to let me put my glass where I wanted, then refused to tell the specials until the 'appropriate time'. We sat there unable to choose our meal because we didn't know the specials. When told, they were regular items on the menu. Midlanders want fine restaurants and good food, but I will seek it elsewhere.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Portales, New Mexico
“Delicious Food! Perfect Waitstaff! Romantic Atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

For my husband's birthday, we chose the Italian Village aka Manny's. We were so pleased with our choice of restaurants. (Thanks, Trip Advisors!) Our waiter was helpful and attentive. Our tea glasses were always full and he kept our table tidy. On his suggestion, my husband had the grouper. The sauce was wonderful, veggies perfectly prepared, and pasta barely al dente, the way we like our pasta! My order of cataloni was generous! Sadly, I couldn't finish it. If we hadn't been four hours from home, I would have taken it with me. Our salads were freshly prepared and the bread was warm and just right. The room was an Italian garden. The trompe l'oeil was well done and added to the romantic atmosphere. Both my husband and I recommend Italian Village Ristorante!

• Visited October 2012