Those that travel in this area probably are aware there aren't a lot of great luxury places to stay. I've seen more than my share of rooms with carpet stained from shoes by the influx of oil rig workers that have stayed there.
So, if you need a decent priced place to stay, the Fairfield is a good one. The rooms are pretty standard fare for Fairfield. They've recently updated which is a very good thing as you can tell from the outside that the hotel has been here for a while. In fact, I would say that seeing the outside made me a little hesitant about going in.
The staff is very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was average. Overall, good value and I'd probably stay here again but I might check my options first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in Midland, TX offers a great location near the Midland Park Mall off of Loop 250. The hotel is minutes from many area Midland and Odessa, TX oil companies including, Chevron, Baker Hughes and Occidental Petroleum. The Fairfield Inn & Suites Midland is also near the Midland Memorial Hospital and the Midland International Airport. Local attractions include Midland Rockhounds, Odessa Jackalopes, Museum of the Southwest and the Commemorative Air Force. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Midland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Midland Hotel Midland
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Midland
- Fairfield Inn Midland
- Fairfield Midland
- Midland Fairfield Inn