“The best Food and athmosfere” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Description: MOLINO BLANCO is open from 13:00 to 23:30 every day and offers live music every night from 20:00 till late!!! Discounts of 20% are given when dining with us from 13:00 till 17:00 and a 15% discount is given from 17:00 till 19:00 on the condition that the table is vacated before the given end time. A 10% Discount is also available to permanent residents of Tenerife during the evening providing a valid residency card is shown ON ARRIVAL. These discounts are exclusive and may not be combined with any other offers, promotions or gratuities.
Helsinki, Finland
“The best Food and athmosfere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I wa sceptic because of some disappointed rewiews, but it was Good! The best dinner here, thanks to the tripadveser! the athmosfere was both warm mediterrainian and fine, and really good food. I work at fine dining and it was not up to european tops, but anyway really good, especially The dessert flamed! And actually I would not expect The same level in a tourist place anyway, so compared to other restaurants here I give it Full 5.

• Visited December 2012

Grays Thurrock, United Kingdom
“What a restaurant!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I have never been to a restaurant quite like this one. We were a party of 6 celebrating a 40th Wedding Anniversary whilst on holiday. I booked several months in advance to make sure we got a good table (I have been to this restaurant before and it does tend to get crowded sometimes). When we arrived we were escorted to our table which was right next to the dance floor and was strewn with fresh rose petals. The food and entertainment were excellent and our waiter and waitress were brilliant. The couple whose anniversary it was were presented with a bouquet of bird of paradise flowers and a celebration cake complete with candle (without me even asking for this to be done). We were all sorry when the evening ended (we stayed right to the bitter end!) and although it's quite expensive we will definitely go back to this restaurant when we visit Tenerife again.

Scotland
“Just Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Looking for somewhere to celebrate our 40th Wedding Anniversary and so glad we found this restaurant. We were given a glass of cava when they heard.
Food was excellent and good choices. Very reasonable prices. Staff fantastic and very attentive.
Would certainly go out of my way to dine here again, so many repeat customers so that says it must be good

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant, over priced menu!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

El molino blanco , in adeje, tenerife , on first sight really catches the eye, also known as " the windmill", at night with the outline of the building in lights and including a windmill on your left, you can enter with great anticipation, the menu, on inspection can be identified as expensive, thus thinking the food should match it, sadly it doesnt, i opted for a steak , it cane with a few things simply to garnish the plate, admittedly though the steak itself was quite substantial, my wife had a assorted fish plate accompanied with a sauce, nothing to blow you away, for starters we had garlic bread with tomato, nothing complexed! For two it's very expensive almost £100 euro's for two of us, two starters, two mains and a bottle of wine, one thing that really annoyed me was that a small wedding was booked in the restaurant, it was not segregated away from other diners, i found it annoying from both ends being a diner, and if it was my wedding i wouldnt be happy that a room full of strangers were participating on my happiest day! One novelty is the use a singer disguised as a chef, he is very good i must add, in finishing i couldnt afford to go to this restaurant very often as much as i love tenerife!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Greater Manchester
“A wonderful night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Four of us went on Saturday 3rd November .I had booked about 8 days earlier . When I booked the lady asked it it was a special celebration ... it wasn't , but she said she would give us a good table near the entertainment . On the night it was very warm and as we walked in we were all thinking it would have been nice to be on one of the outside tables .HOW GLAD WE WERE INSIDE. We had a fabulous table , excellent food and the entertainment was really good and good fun .It went on for about 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
The staff were all very polite , very efficient , clearly well trained and observant. The food was of a high quality .... the fillet steaks were fabulous ... cooked as per order .The wine was good and the crepes suzettes flambed at your table.Our friends, when we informed them that we would be going, looked it up( I think on Tr Adv.) and was worried it would be ordinary but very expensive ..it wasn't.We all thoroughly enjoyed it . I cannot give the cost as our friends paid and he was happy to do so . We all agreed we would go again.We were there from 8 to about 12.15

• 4 of 5 stars Food