Our fourth visit in five years to Island Village and once again not disappointed.Plenty of work and refurbishment still going on but staff cheery as usual on our arrival pointing out that the James Brasserie had closed since our last visit but a new Iceland supermarket was opening in its place that week.Had a nice meal at Picasso's and then headed on down towards the front.Booked a day trip to La Gomera which was a brilliant full day out including a 3 course meal and a demonstration of the local whistling language.Well worth the money.Also tried a couple of new restaurants this year and would highly recommend Carlos Restaurant on the road down towards the harbour.As usual our villa was clean and spacious with a lovely garden space.Im sure we will be returning very soon.Thanks to all the staff once again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Village is a friendly complex consisting of spacious, self catering apartments, all with fully equipped kitchens, dining areas and lounge with satellite TV, plus their own private terrace or garden. Bathrooms have either Jacuzzi bathtubs or walk in showers/wet rooms. On site facilities include 24 hour reception, mini market, excursion service, two swimming pools (both acclimatised), and a pool bar. There is a wide range of restaurants and bars nearby, with the Aqualand water park situated just opposite and Siam Park just a 10 minute walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Island Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Village Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Island Village Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas