We stayed in TRG in June this year. The apartment A010 was amazing every modern conscience and a jacuzzi bath too :) We booked with holidaylettings.co.uk
The complex was nice but a bit tired looking, it was very quiet I would of liked a bit more atmosphere at the pool if I'm honest. everybody put out towels on beds at 10 am there was always enough beds and everyone kinda had there own unofficial space at the pool. There is free wifi available around the pool.
All the guests were very friendly and the kiddies pool was great too. The location is good, few mins walk to the supermarket, beach, town.
To be honest I prob wouldn't return again but only as I had a 3 year old with me and TRG was a bit to quiet for us it kinda catered more for people aged 50 upwards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tenerife Royal Gardens - An ideal vacational resort in one of the best locations of South Tenerife. Set by the beach in between Los Cristianos and Playa de Las Américas with attractive landscaping surrounding a splendid swimming pool and sunbathing area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Booking.com so you can book your Tenerife Royal Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tenerife Royal Gardens Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Royal Gardens Playa De Las Americas