This is Georgina and Dave here just wanted to say that it was June 2010 i no my review is late .....
Iv never been on Holiday on my own or with Dave for that matter so i was unsure what to expect.
Anyway we went with co op travel and to say that it was the most relaxing, smooth running holiday iv every been on the hotel was just the best couldn't of asked for a more beautiful place.
The staff and the local people were so friendly and welcoming we were only there for a week but ill tell you we could of stayed longer and if not for good.
You might think im bigging this up but i say you need to go and see for yourself.
The reception staff were so nice mentioning names Louise and the entertainer Margaret
no matter what there was fun and games and everyone old or young were invited to play and at night there are plenty of things to do.
The location couldn't of been more perfect for the fact that it wasn't to fare from the sea and entertainment and it was quiet and relaxing and to be honest we didn't want to leave the hotel there was enough going on there.
The room's were so big big enough for at leased 5 people if not more fully equipped kitchen even though we didn't need it because we was all in
there wasn't any air con but to be honest we didn't need it just left the doors open was a nice breeze at night room was clean and tided everyday fresh towels everyday we had a beautiful balcony looking out on the front.
The food was lovely different types everyday never got boring the chefs if you asked would make you something else the times for food though out the day were good there was always plenty to eat.
ice cream as much as you want the bar was ace there is a help yourself bar for people that are all in
We liked the way it was in its own little world because it had the pool around the apartments it was such a pleasant place to be the pool area was beautiful grate sized pool to one side just enough for a little dip and the other for a nice swim and there is also a little baby pool.
There is an on site shop not go everything but it will do and if you need anything else there is a supermarket just across the road and stays open late as we found out.
All in all the Holiday was Amazing didn't have any problems at all i will be saving up to go back with Dave as we promised the manager hope this helps.
much love Georgina and Dave xXXx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Compostela Beach Golf Club is a complex of low rise apartments situated on the northern perimeter of the Las Americas Golf Course. Within a short distance from the complex a variety of restaurants, shops, supermarkets can be found as well as the Club House of the Golf Course. The Las Vistas Beach is only 800 m away. Without doubt the complex is perfect for golf lovers, families or any clients wishing to spend their holidays in a tranquil and familiar environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Compostela Beach Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Compostela Beach Hotel Ii
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas