Went to the Compstela hoping for a quiet getaway for myself and the girlfriend and was pleasantly surprised. We got an apartment on the ground floor right in front of the pool which was fantastic for the early morning dips and made getting in and out of the apartment very easy.
We ate in the restaurant almost every night and the food was very good although a little pricey. The rooms were cleaned regularly and the staff were excellent and most of them spoke very good English which made our stay much more comfortable.
The weather there was fantastic so the walks to the beach were enjoyable and we also visited the local market and found some great bargains. I’d recommend the hotel to anyone wanting to stay in this area of Tenerife.
- Also Known As:
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Hotel
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Compostela Beach Hotel Ii
- Compostela Beach Hotel
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Compostela Beach Golf Club is a complex of low rise apartments situated on the northern perimeter of the Las Americas Golf Course. Within a short distance from the complex a variety of restaurants, shops, supermarkets can be found as well as the Club House of the Golf Course. The Las Vistas Beach is only 800 m away. Without doubt the complex is perfect for golf lovers, families or any clients wishing to spend their holidays in a tranquil and familiar environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Compostela Beach Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.