Week all Inc, 2adults, 2kids. We had a garden apartment, apartment, huge clean apartment. Food reasonable, we really liked theme nights, good choices too. Always plenty of tables at meal times. Staff very very friendly and helpful. Location bit of a walk to beach, but across the road from 2 good parks for kids. Supermarket only 10 min walk if required.
Kids pool heated and good size, kids area great fir young kids. Entertainment could be better.
Overall we felt this was a clean, safe and friendly complex and we would recommend and will return.
- Also Known As:
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Hotel
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Compostela Beach Hotel Ii
- Compostela Beach Hotel
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Compostela Beach Golf Club is a complex of low rise apartments situated on the northern perimeter of the Las Americas Golf Course. Within a short distance from the complex a variety of restaurants, shops, supermarkets can be found as well as the Club House of the Golf Course. The Las Vistas Beach is only 800 m away. Without doubt the complex is perfect for golf lovers, families or any clients wishing to spend their holidays in a tranquil and familiar environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Compostela Beach Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.