We've just returned from a fantastic two week trip to Tenerife. We stayed at Royal Palm in Los Cristianos. I believe that all of these apartments are privately owned - so no timeshare hassle. Ours was a lovely studio - a real home from home. The apartment had twin beds, sitting area, great kitchen and bathroom. It also had a really big balcony looking out at the sea.
The complex is really quiet with two swimming pools and it's own mexican restaurant and bar called Rosies Cantina. The apartments are set on a hillside about a 10 minutes stroll from the sea front. There are a few restaurants and bars nearby including a chinese, spanish and italian restaurant. The best bar by far is the new Summer Days Summer Nites. A cafe-bar in the daytime and a karaoke/cabaret bar at night - with air conditioning and we needed it at night!
Each Sunday there is a huge market in Los Cristianos which sells T-Shirts, watches, sunglasses - you name it. A big warning though, it gets really hot and busy down there. Fave restaurants whilst there were the Teppanyaki at the Safari Shopping complex in Playa de las Americas, Ristorante Oasis in Adeje (spicy chicken and chips - no menu!) El Cierro at the Camel Park - beautiful outdoor gazebos - it was like having our own private chef and waiting on staff.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Palm Apartments Hotel
- Royal Palm Apartments Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Royal Palm Apartments Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Palm is your refuge from the turmoil and tension of the 21st century. This unique Andalusian style village nestles quietly into a gentle hillside overlooking the quaint fishing village of Los Cristianos with magnificent views across the sparkling blue Atlantic Ocean. The apartments are designed for comfortable living and for those who appreciate the good things in life. The stylish village that has been created at Royal Palm is well maintained by property owners and the on site management. ... more less