I stayed in this complex with my husband. and we loved it. First of all, the location is perfect: near all the best restaurants, bars, beaches and still seems like a world away from all the tourist noise. The complex is situated on a hill, so you won´t have to worry about noise. The reception/bar and pool area is great, you have snacks and cheap frosty beer available. The staff, especially the spanish guy David is very considerate and gave us good tips. The British girl at the reception is very nice too. We heard that somebody had left the balcony door open in the hotel and they had robbed some things there, but unfortunately this is what happens in Spain all the time now, if you won´t be careful. We really enjoyed our stay. The price of the stay is excellent, considering that you are in the most wanted area in Tenerife.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Court is conveniently situated over looking the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. It is only 20 kilometres from Reina Sofia (Tenerife South) Airport and 5 to 10 minutes walk to the exciting centre of Playa de las Americas with all its shops, beaches and entertainment.Within 100 metres there are supermarkets, restaurants and bars. Within 5 to 10 minutes walk away you will find the AquaLand with water slides and dolphin shows.A Short Walk (Free Bus)Tennis, Beaches,Shops, Restaurants, Pubs, Casino, Boating, Fishing, Evening entertainment and beautiful gardens.Room informationThe apartments are Studio and 1 bedroom units sleeping from 2 to 4 persons. Many of the apartments have sea views, all have terraces, ceiling fans, satellite television, fully equipped kitchens, microwaves, safe deposit boxes, telephones and hair dryers.The swimming pool and pool terrace are perfect for sunbathing. There is an on-site pool bar where you can enjoy a variety of snacks. The maid and maintenance service ensures you have a care-free holiday. Excursions, car hire, postcards and more are available in the reception. The guest services staff are there to help you in any way they can. There is a courtesy bus service to the beach. Wifi at reception area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Paradise Court Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Court Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Paradise Court Aparthotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas