Stayed here last year and went back again this year with the family, we were not disappointed. The apartment was very clean with satellite TV and a well equipped kitchen, rooms were cleaned every other day by a very friendly cleaner. The balcony had great views of Costa Adeje. The pool is quite simply spotless, cleaned every day and all the surrounds hosed down.
The bar/reception staff David and Rhos are second to none, nothing was too much trouble and always service with a smile, including advise on trips etc.
Other people have mentioned the steep hill, yes it is VERY steep but there is a good pub half way up to call into if required and taxis by UK standards are cheap maybe 4 euros from the Mercadona supermarket to the apartments although reception does sell some reasonably priced essentials if you don't want the hassle.
Overall a very good holiday enjoyed by all the family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Court is conveniently situated over looking the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. It is only 20 kilometres from Reina Sofia (Tenerife South) Airport and 5 to 10 minutes walk to the exciting centre of Playa de las Americas with all its shops, beaches and entertainment.Within 100 metres there are supermarkets, restaurants and bars. Within 5 to 10 minutes walk away you will find the AquaLand with water slides and dolphin shows.A Short Walk (Free Bus)Tennis, Beaches,Shops, Restaurants, Pubs, Casino, Boating, Fishing, Evening entertainment and beautiful gardens.Room informationThe apartments are Studio and 1 bedroom units sleeping from 2 to 4 persons. Many of the apartments have sea views, all have terraces, ceiling fans, satellite television, fully equipped kitchens, microwaves, safe deposit boxes, telephones and hair dryers.The swimming pool and pool terrace are perfect for sunbathing. There is an on-site pool bar where you can enjoy a variety of snacks. The maid and maintenance service ensures you have a care-free holiday. Excursions, car hire, postcards and more are available in the reception. The guest services staff are there to help you in any way they can. There is a courtesy bus service to the beach. Wifi at reception area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Paradise Court Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Court Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Paradise Court Aparthotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas