I found these apartments to be very well maintained, clean and well laid out. Pools were great as was the children's play area. Entertainment during day is water aerobics, volleyball, quiz and bingo - all ok. We weren't all inclusive but did eat there two nights and found the food to be of satisfactory quality - nothing special but indeed was edible.
Our 5 year old loved it there. Played in pool all day. Never a problem getting a sun lounger despite those getting up at 8am to 'bag'..... we walked up to un"bagsed" loungers every day with no problems at all.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Parque De La Paz Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Aparthotel Parque De La Paz Hotel
- Parque Paz
- Parque De La Paz
- Parque De La Paz Tenerife
- Aparthotel Parque De La Paz Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Aparthotel Parque de la Paz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.