- helpful reception - they order taxi for you, give you bus recommendation and some trip tips
- your room will be cleaning every day
- hotel restaurant is good and cheap
- swimming pool is well kept and with nice, new deck-chairs (many)
- rooms are spacious and with really big terrace - 6 people may enjoy time together without any problems
- good kitchen kit, microwave-oven, 4 elements hob cooker,
- flat screen TV-set with few Spanish programs
- no sea view from any room
- 5 minutes walk to the beach or town center
- sun in the swimming pool area only until 15:00 (at least in October)
- Marola Park is located by very noisy main street - ask for a room on swimming pool side
- rooms are extremely stuffy and hot, no AC
Why Marola Park is exceptional highly priced by visitors?
It is astonishing that people give so good notes to the hotel. The reason is very simple - employees work hard with small details - you can get some fruits, candies and nuts in the reception any time. Two jags with orange water and mint fresh water wait for you 24/7. Towels are form in swan or elephant like shape, staff shows white teeth whole time. It looks special however is not costly.
- Also Known As:
- Mar Ola Park Apartments Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Mar Ola
- Mar Ola Park Apartments Hotel
- Mar Ola Apartments
- Mar Ola Park Apartments Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Mar Ola Park Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.