This is not now a 4 starplus hotel (4 years ago) - more like 3 star plus since H10 group of companies took it over and has been run down. General cleanliness good but corridors to rooms not often hoovered. Rooms small unlesss you pay for premium room.
We shared ours with a colony of Pharoa ants and could not leave a piece of edible material anywere without it becoming infested.Food of good quality but when cooked and served on COLD plates it was cold when it reached the table. Soups usualy tepid even when restaurant just opened. Selection of salads poor as was cereals for breakfast. Senior waiter had never heard of porridge - hard on the Scots! Excellent pianist for dancing but poor entertainment. Pool area good but have to pay for towels (1.50 euros)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea on the Playa de las Américas, and with direct access to the promenade, the H10 Conquistador was recently revamped with a luminous and cutting-edge interior design. The hotel has also strengthened its commitment to gastronomy by opening a new à la carte restaurant, La Vita e Bella, serving select Mediterranean specialities with an Italian flavour, and a new coffee&tea shop - Mike's Coffee -, which boasts a wide selection range of teas, coffees and assorted homemade cakes and cookies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your H10 Conquistador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Conquistador Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Conquistador
- h10 Conquistador Resort
- Conquistador Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Conquistador Tenerife
- Conquistador Tenerife
- H10 Conquistador Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas