I booked a holiday to the H10 conquistador on a recommendation from my partners friend, and overall i wasn't disappointed, there was a couple of things that disappointed me, 1: the beds were two singles stuck together rather than a double and were very hard, 2: the a la carte restaurant was closed Sunday & Monday nights.
The staff were very friendly especially Miguel who was on at breakfast time in the restaurant and Davinia who ran the restaurant at night time.
We booked the privilege package and this was very good highly recommend this package, its worth paying extra to get the privilege package.
We are looking at booking up for 2015.
Many thanks to allay H10 Conquistador
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea on the Playa de las Américas, and with direct access to the promenade, the H10 Conquistador was recently revamped with a luminous and cutting-edge interior design. The hotel has also strengthened its commitment to gastronomy by opening a new à la carte restaurant, La Vita e Bella, serving select Mediterranean specialities with an Italian flavour, and a new coffee&tea shop - Mike's Coffee -, which boasts a wide selection range of teas, coffees and assorted homemade cakes and cookies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your H10 Conquistador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Conquistador Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Conquistador
- h10 Conquistador Resort
- Conquistador Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Conquistador Tenerife
- Conquistador Tenerife
- H10 Conquistador Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas