We had a lovely stay at the end of Nov 2013, unfortunately we had terrible weather rained for most of the week, but thankfully the hotel catered for all our needs & helped to make it a good holiday, we stayed AI & we could have just about any drink imaginable, all named brands of spirits lots of cocktails to choose from plus Irish coffee or ordinary coffee's, the list was endless.
The food was very good with lots of choice & the Al A Cart restaurant was really worth the visit! The food was fantastic!
The rooms were comfortable & were kept spotlessly clean, we would definitely like to visit this hotel again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea on the Playa de las Américas, and with direct access to the promenade, the H10 Conquistador was recently revamped with a luminous and cutting-edge interior design. The hotel has also strengthened its commitment to gastronomy by opening a new à la carte restaurant, La Vita e Bella, serving select Mediterranean specialities with an Italian flavour, and a new coffee&tea shop - Mike's Coffee -, which boasts a wide selection range of teas, coffees and assorted homemade cakes and cookies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your H10 Conquistador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Conquistador Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Conquistador
- h10 Conquistador Resort
- Conquistador Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Conquistador Tenerife
- Conquistador Tenerife
- H10 Conquistador Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas