Just back from a fantastic stay at this great hotel. My husband & I had booked half board on the Privilege package - the only way to stay at this hotel in my opinion. I don't think we would have enjoyed it so much even if all-inclusive the reviews of the buffet restaurant seem spot-on from the one and only time we tried it (on the evening the hotel's Italian restaurant allocated on our package was closed) Check-In was great and the Receptionist took time to explain all the benefits of our stay. I had been worried about the check-in after reading previous reviews but ours was a positive experience.
Our room on the 6th Floor had the most perfect sea views and was near the Privilege rooftop lounge so we were very, very happy with our room allocation.
The main areas of the hotel reception, pool areas etc are pristine and there seemed to be lots of activities in the evenings although we always headed out after dinner.
The hotel could not be better located - just a 1 minute walk and you are in the main avenue with all the excellent restaurants, cafes and bars.
If you look for faults you find them and my only little niggle was the spa - perhaps this is next on the refurbishment list. I found it a little tired in places, one or two areas not available for use for example.
All in all, I would recommend this hotel and am looking forward to returning very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea on the Playa de las Américas, and with direct access to the promenade, the H10 Conquistador was recently revamped with a luminous and cutting-edge interior design. The hotel has also strengthened its commitment to gastronomy by opening a new à la carte restaurant, La Vita e Bella, serving select Mediterranean specialities with an Italian flavour, and a new coffee&tea shop - Mike's Coffee -, which boasts a wide selection range of teas, coffees and assorted homemade cakes and cookies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your H10 Conquistador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Conquistador Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Conquistador
- h10 Conquistador Resort
- Conquistador Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Conquistador Tenerife
- Conquistador Tenerife
- H10 Conquistador Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas