Having just returned from a New Years holiday with family, I would like to say how disappointing this hotel was! Upon arrival there had been a mix up on booking and although we had booked a wheelchair accessible room it came with a premium of 350 additional euros to pay !! The receptionist was rude and not prepared to help us to contact the uk to check our booking with first choice! The manager was ' too busy' to speak to us. This hotel has no idea re customer focused service and is completely ignorant of disabled people! My husband who is wheelchair dependant was basically talked over. We decided to pay additional cost and sort it out back home my husband tried to pay with card and receptionist ignored him!!!
The 'deluxe' suite we paid extra for room 044 was little more that a long airless corridor it smelt of drains and was the least 'deluxe' room I have ever stayed in! The phones did not work in the hotel for the first few days and several long trips back and to to reception proved fruitless in getting rid if problem of the awful smell in room! We were given an air freshener at one point! On our 4 day in we were told a room would be available on New Year's Day! Who wants to move with only 3 days left of your holiday ? We were offered to upgrade to all inc for our inconvenience, this was a small token as we were already half board and my husband doesn't drink ha!
The saving grace of this hotel is its location and the glorious weather ! We did have have a good holiday but can categorically say we would never return to this old dated hotel!!
I am sure the hotel will respond saying lots of people return year on year to this hotel! However the people we spoke to who did come back had noticed a sharp decline in standards.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Conquistador Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- h10 Conquistador Hotel
- Tenerife Conquistador
- h10 Conquistador Resort
- Conquistador Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Conquistador Tenerife
- Conquistador Tenerife
- H10 Conquistador Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea on the Playa de las Américas, and with direct access to the promenade, the H10 Conquistador was recently revamped with a luminous and cutting-edge interior design. The hotel has also strengthened its commitment to gastronomy by opening a new à la carte restaurant, La Vita e Bella, serving select Mediterranean specialities with an Italian flavour, and a new coffee&tea shop - Mike's Coffee -, which boasts a wide selection range of teas, coffees and assorted homemade cakes and cookies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your H10 Conquistador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.