Great location. The lobby has a modern and beautiful decor. The pool area is over crowded and the water in the pool is too cold to swim in. There is no jacuzzi but there is a spa. It's not included in 'all inclusive', so you have to pay 18 Euro per person, and you're not allowed to go out and come back later.
For dinner in 'all inclusive' you will get a water and a bottle of the house whine, nothing else to drink for free. There is a lot of different kind of food to choose from for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Rooms are decent and need to be refreshed. Bar staff is very friendly and helpful. The staff in the dining room was stressed. Unfortunately we had a bad experience with one waitress Jada who had a negative attitude and was unfriendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea on the Playa de las Américas, and with direct access to the promenade, the H10 Conquistador was recently revamped with a luminous and cutting-edge interior design. The hotel has also strengthened its commitment to gastronomy by opening a new à la carte restaurant, La Vita e Bella, serving select Mediterranean specialities with an Italian flavour, and a new coffee&tea shop - Mike's Coffee -, which boasts a wide selection range of teas, coffees and assorted homemade cakes and cookies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your H10 Conquistador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Conquistador Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Conquistador
- h10 Conquistador Resort
- Conquistador Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Conquistador Tenerife
- Conquistador Tenerife
- H10 Conquistador Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas