We have spent ten years going to Tenerife the last six at The Best(formerly Tenerife Princess)....sadly since it changed hands about 2 1/2 years ago standards have dropped food is now only fair, must admit finally got two drawers in which to put undies instead of living out of suitcases!! this only on 2nd week of holiday !!.
The very good PA Yvonne who was liked by all Brits Dutch Belgians and most of the Germans...she was fair and told people re saving loungers from 8am and returning to use them at 3pm that this was not a fair practice Maybe this is why she was sacked .
We went back this year to be able to see our friends 2 lovely German couples and dutch and 20 English/welsh so we could say GOODBYE Yes we are not going back there. Will stick to Thomson Gold in Spain from now on the food there is edible.
The staff at The Best are really super and we will miss then all very much
Bette & Peter Cheltenham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Best Tenerife is located in the South of Tenerife, on the well known beach of Las Americas and only 300m. from Las Vistas beach. Comfortable rooms with balcony, fully fitted bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV, security door lock, telephone, air conditioning and optional safe-deposit box. Restaurant and Buffet restaurant with show cooking, national and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Best Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Tenerife Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Best Tenerife
- Tenerife Princess Hotel
- Hotel Tenerife Princess
- Best Tenerife Playa De Las Americas