My partner and I stayed here from 21st - 28th June. We had a pool view on the 6th floor with 2 double beds and a free fridge. The room was spacious and nice and cool as we seemed to catch the sea breeze - no need for the aircon.
The hotel itself was fine, very clean, lovely big reception area with free wifi if you ask for the password at reception.The pool area was vast and plenty of sunbeds to go round. I just wish they would have the guts to enforce the 'towels on sunbeds' rule,as like most places, people put their towels down at 8 am and turn up at 3pm for a dip in the pool, but i think its like this everywhere to be honest.
The lifts were great as they were on the outside of the building so got a great view of the surroundings. There are 3 of them, and didn't find them to be slow in particular, you just waited a bit longer at meal times.
We have stayed in many all inclusive hotels across Europe. With this one, you get all meals in the restaurant included, but the outside snack bar, which i found to be a little chaotic at times, you could have a burger or a cheese toastie. Anything else such as pizza, chips etc which are displayed on the menu on the tables outside, you have to pay for, not full price, just a small supplement. This didn't bother us but i can imagine it may bother others. The cornetto style ice creams from the snack bar are included and thought were very nice.
The food in the restaurant was OK, just OK in my opinion. It wasn't always hot especially the sausages and pizza. There is a good choice but a bit repetitive, i lived on rice and chicken which was nice, but not every day. Breakfast was the best meal, full English, breads cereal, freshly cooked omelette and pancakes.
I cant really comment on the drinks as I am pregnant so didn't touch the alcohol, my partner thought the beer was watered down, oh and if you do happen to be pregnant, the non alcoholic beer is chargeable ;-(
We had a great time and the hotel is in a great location for shopping at safari, the beach and if you like it, veronicas. Would i go back? Probably not as personally I prefer Adeje,and the Iberostar chain
- Also Known As:
- Best Tenerife Hotel
- Best Tenerife Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Best Tenerife
- Tenerife Princess
- Tenerife Princess Hotel
- Hotel Tenerife Princess
- Best Tenerife Playa De Las Americas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Best Tenerife is located in the South of Tenerife, on the well known beach of Las Americas and only 300m. from Las Vistas beach. Comfortable rooms with balcony, fully fitted bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV, security door lock, telephone, air conditioning and optional safe-deposit box. Restaurant and Buffet restaurant with show cooking, national and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Best Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.